[d20 Apocalypse] Recruiting Closed

Insight

Adventurer
Apocalypse is no different than D20 Modern, with the exception of some new feats and character options. Mechanically, it is the same game.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
What books do I need to check out for this to start learning, or what are you going to allow or use in your setting?

I would love to learn a new system.

d20 Modern is the only book you need, although technically, you could use the SRD which is available for free on WotC's website. It's basically the crunch without the fluff. d20 Apocalypse is also allowed. It has some variant options, but is not required. d20 Future may be of limited use, but no technology beyond PL 6 is going to be allowed. d20 Weapons Locker and d20 Future Tech might also be of limited use but are of course unnecessary.

Well, it's quite an interesting idea. Is Apocalypse something different from clasic d20 modern? I only have the core book and a few pages from pulp heroes.

Like Insight said, d20 Apocalypse is the same game, with new options added. Think of it more like a campaign setting guide. There is only one rule that really differs which is the Trade Unit (TU) rule, which replaces the Wealth bonuses. Basically, one TU equals enough food to survive for a day and all items (ammo, gas, vehicles, weapons, medical supplies, etc.) have a value in TUs. I'll provide the TU rules to anyone who doesn't have d20 Apocalypse since I don't believe in forcing you to buy a book to play a game until the game is established and you have something invested in it. I think that constitutes fair use. Just PM me your email if you need a copy of the TU rules.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
I would like join in the fight for humanity!!!

I would perfer to play an infiltrator I am willing to change to what best suits the party.

I have just one questions: what races are allowed or are we all human

Voda Vosa

First Post
Here's a character drat. Check if there's something amiss. Specially the things with *
Code:
 Name: Lotka Kirdov
Smart Heroe 3 / Scientist 4

Str: 13 +1      Level: 7        XP: 21000
Dex: 14 +2      BAB: +3         Hit points: *8+4+4+4+4+4+4= 32
Con: 14 +2     Grapple: +4     Wound points: *14
Int: 18 +4 (+1)                 Wealth bonus: *   
Wis: 10 +0      Init: +2     
Cha: 08 -1         AP: *

Defense:  19 = 10 base + 3 class + 2 dex +4 Int

Ranged: +5
Melee: +4
                           Base   Mod  Misc  Total
Fort:                      3     +2          +5
Ref:                       2     +2          +4
Will:                      6     +0          +6

Languages: Russian , English, Spanish, French, German, Latin

Feats: Personal firearms proficience, Siemple weapon proficience, Unlocked potential( Craft pharmaceutics, Knowledge(Earth and life)) 
Smart heroe Talents: Savant (Craft pharm.), Exploit weakness.
Scientist: Scientific improvisation (improvise a tool or object in the heat of the battle), Smart defense (add int bonus to AC)

Discoveries:
Lvl 0
Cure minor wounds
Light
Resistance
Daze
Virtue
Create water

Lvl 1
Change Self
Mage Armor
Sleep
Cure light wounds

Lvl 2
Spider climb
Cure moderate wounds

Inventions:
Lvl 0
Kirdov's regeneration vaxine prototipe.
Kirdov's glowworm extract
Kirdov's self improvement prototipe I
Grumak spores
Kirdov's self improvement prototipe II
Water excreting bacteria

Lvl 1
Facial morphing vaxine 
Kirdov's protective oil
Jumentrik spores
Kirdov's regeneration vaxine I

Lvl 2
Gene alteration prototipe
Kirdov's regeneration vaxine II

Skill Points: 48+13+13+12+12+11+11    Max Ranks: 10/5
Skills                   Ranks  Mod   Misc  Total
Craft (Chemical)           10    +4    +1    +15
Craft (pharmaseutical)     10    +4    +3    +18
Craft (Writing)             5    +4          +9
Investigate                10    +4          +14
Knowledge (Physica science)10    +4          +14
Knowledge (Earth and life) 10    +4          +14
Listen*                     3    +0          +3
Profession                 10    +0          +10
Research                   10    +4    +1    +15
Search                     5     +4          +9
Depcipher scrpt            10    +4    +2    +16
Read/Write language        6     +4          +10
Speak Language Sapnish     1
Speak Language French      1 
Speak Language German      1
Speak Language English     1
Speak Language Latin       1

Equipment: 

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 132 lb.
Eyes: Green
Head Hair: Grey,long, untidy.
Face Hair: Dark grey mustache and a deep beard
I used the Scientist prestige class from pulp heroes, that somehow replaces the field scientist.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I would perfer to play an infiltrator I am willing to change to what best suits the party.

I have just one questions: what races are allowed or are we all human

Human. This is an aftermath campaign set on planet Earth in the days immediately following worldwide nuclear devastation so there are no monsters or mutants running around. Everyone in the campaign will be survivors of nuclear holocaust. The only thing that makes this world slightly different from our own is that psychics are present to a limited degree (approximately 1 per million persons), especially among young children (who often grow out of it). It is a phenomenon that the vast majority of mankind doesn't even recognize or simply discards as so much nonsense (making it virtually identical to our own world), but becomes more common post-apocalypse.

Remove ads