• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkness Under Cold Stones

Rhun

First Post
Land Outcast said:
hum... this rises a good question: should I NPC the characters of those who are not around?

I would say wait a reasonable amount of time, and if they haven't posted then go ahead and NPC their character until they show back up.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Could he be at GenCon? Also, I've heard a lot of people say they aren't getting email updates. Either way Voadam is in a lot of games and is reliable. I expect he'll turn up soon.

Land Outcast

Explorer
It is specially tricky in Thoma's case, anyone else I'd say they ready to wait for the enemy, but Thoma being a barbarian type, he could easily come into direct combat against the beast.

Anyway, if by Monday we don't have his actions, I'll move to the next round. (weekend being a time tricky for posting)

Voadam

Legend
Sorry I normally don't post on weekends and was away on a three day no computer long weekend. Will check out the IC stuff and post shortly.

Remove ads