• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC #7 The Secret of Smuggler's Cove (full)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That would fit well with this adventure Scotley and could be a reason your character was chosen for this assignment.

Since this is an adventure to help with my mid lvl PF rules - Underwater combat may come up as to better learn it as well.

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Did I hear the dropping of a 5th player character and a spot opening up in a [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] (TM) campaign?

Double the HM, quadruple the fun, as they say. Can I play, too?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hm... looks like we may need a secondary healer who is also decent at Melee combat. Being a module, we'll also need someone with skills...

And we may have a Rogue in our Arcane Trickster player.

This can only mean one thing...

A Bardarian! Half-Orc Barbarian 2/Bard 3, methinks.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Do we have a Rogues' Gallery thread yet, HM? If so, can we get a link to it posted here?

[sblock=Leif's character generation info]
Tentative name, still subject to change: Caramir Thistledown

Elf L5 Urban Druid

[Stat Point Buy Data: 2pts S12; 5 pts D14+2(race)=16; 3 pts C13-2(race)=11; 1 pt I 11+2(race)=13; 7 pts W15+1(level 4)=16; 2 pts C12]

Final Ability Scores
S 12 +1
D 16 +3
C 11 +0
I 13 +1
W 16 +3
C 12 +1
HP=8+6+6+6+6=32
AC: 22
+2 Magical Hide Armor (4,165 gp) [+6 AC]
Heavy Wooden Shield (7 gp) [+2 AC]
+1 Magical Longsword (2,315 gp)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2,000 gp)
Brooch of Shielding (1,500 gp) [absorbs 101 hp damage from magic missiles]
[513 gp left to spend]

Traits:
Magical Talent: [magic trait] as a spell-like ability can cast Light once/day at CL5
Warrior of Old: [racial/elf trait] +2 trait bonus to initiative checks [total +5 on init. checks!]

Character Generation info:
- Starting Level: 5th
- Abilities: point buy (20 pts) - then agumented for race and lvl up
- Races: core only - one player may be allowed to play a merfolk based on concept and fluff
- Classes: core only - but depending on start date/release date of game/Ultimate Magic one player might be allowed to play a Magus
- Hit Points: Max at 1st lvl and Max -2 for lvls 2-5 (plus all modifiers of course)
- Feats & Traits: core/APG/AA only - may pick two traits
- Starting Wealth: 10,500gp - May spend no more than 4,000gp on any one item (exception: magic shield or armor - you may have one or the other at a cost of 4,000gp + mw value - to gain a +2 magical bonus)
- Equipment: core/APG/AA only - mounts will not be needed and will actually not be much help
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I wasn't going to do the standard RG for this as it is a one shot module that may only take a year or two to play. :p

I was going to make the IC have everyone post up there characters on the first page and go from there. There will be one lvl up during the game for certain.

I think we have two of five ready for posting anyone else? Just didn't want to make the IC then have no one available to play.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Then I will have an IC/RG set up Monday night so everyone can start posting them up. And I can go over them.

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads