Death of the Dragons IC

Mista Collins

First Post
Swinging his flail, Vimo tries to wrap the chain around the legs of the nearest orc pulling to bring him down. "The name is Vimo, but to these orcs I am Death."

[sblock=ooc]If he successfully trips the Orc, he will then make the immediate attack he is allowed due to Improved Trip. If he does not trip the Orc and the Orc succesfully counter-trips, Vimo will let go of his flail.

Attack Vs Orc Touch AC: 1d20+8=15
Opposed Roll vs Orc's Str or Dex: 1d20+8=9
Attack Vs Prone Orc: 1d20+12=25
Damage vs Prone Orc: 1d8+6=14

Counter-Trip Roll to keep flail: 1d20+8=16
Bonus to Attack of Opportunity if Orc stands up: +12

This seems like a lot, but this is going to be his usual mode of attacking.[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Gorgonoth surveys the situation, and acknowledges with a nod his brothers in arm (even that strange drow - If we survive this, I definitely want to know his story! he thinks to himself)
Gorgonoth then concentrates for a few seconds, and attacks the biggest orc of the group with his guisarme's 10 ft reach. "Begone, foul creatures!" He shouts.

[sblock]
OK, this is what I've been waiting for:
round 1, cast true strike (+20 attack on next round)
round 2, charge biggest orc, use power attack (-5 to attack, +10 damage (two handed weapon)), use hideous blow invocation.

Total for round 2 is:
Attack: 1d20+20
Damage: 2d4 +2d6 +14
(attack: +5 base& magic +20 spell-5 power attack / damage: 2d4 guisarme + 2d6 hideous blow +10 power attack +4 strenght & magic).

Gorgonoth will use the 10ft reach of his guisarme. If any orc enters the area he threatens, he gets 3 AoO/rnd from the combat reflexes feat (+5 attack, 2d4+4 damage).

Lets see if this works, and yeah, next level up, I'm getting the cleave feat! :] [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Satisfied at the light, Emi inhales deeply and begins speaking in a low, sonorous voice; the syllables running together to give the sound a strange, almost liquid timbre to it. Glowing greenish smoke swirls out of her mouth, past her teeth and shapes itself in the air around her head into curls and whorls that look like mystic runes and icons. As the spell finishes, the smoky runes start to dissipate, then briefly expand to surround her completely with an eldritch green flare...

Then it's just Emi, as she was before, but seeming a bit more confident.

(Casting Mage Armor)

hellrazor111

First Post
My bad, i've been waiting for dragnflame, I tell him every day to check the thread...

[Navar-Eth]
11 orcs left
The arrow hits an orc in the shoulder, causing it to yell in pain. They still continue toward your location.

[Emi]
The spell being cast, the magical armor boosts your confidence and the orcs give a little ground, some startled that there is a sorcerer fighting aganst them.

[Mekaz'zan]
The orc blocks your blade and comes around with his own attack 1d20+3=8

[Vimo]
You catch the orc off guard, and it falls to the ground, bringing the flail around, you smash the orc in the chest, causing it to scream out. It then attempts to rise to its feet

[Gorgonoth]
Round one: Apon casting the spell, the best place to strike appears clearly to you
Round two: (27 dmg) The blow you deliver sinks into its body, but all this seems to is further anger this creature, it takes a step toward you and swings. 1d20+5=10

Last edited:

WarlockLord

First Post
Mekaz'zan easily blocks the weak attack. "Is this all you can do, you pathetic fool?" asks the drow as Soultaker returns for another strike, the hexblade grinning evilly as the fiendishly glowing blade bites into orc flesh.

Attack: 1d20+6=19
Damage: 2d6+5=14

OOC: I'll edit that smile out if I miss.

Mista Collins

First Post
Taking the opportunity the orc has provided him by lower his guard to stand up, Vimo swings his flail and connects once more dealing more damage to the invader.

Turning to a new victim, Vimo continues to attack as the way he was trained. It is much easier to take a foe down.

[sblock=ooc]He is going to take the AoO the orc provokes by standing up. Ifthe orc dieshe will target a new one by tripping it (he can move up to 20' toengage a new one if need be).

If he successfully trips the Orc, he will then make the immediate attack he is allowed due to Improved Trip. If he does not trip the Orc and the Orc succesfully counter-trips, Vimo will let go of his flail.

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20+12=29
Damage: 1d8+6=11

Attack Vs Orc Touch AC: 1d20+8=16
Opposed Roll vs Orc's Str or Dex: 1d20+8=14
Attack Vs Prone Orc: 1d20+12=30
Damage vs Prone Orc: 1d8+6=9

Counter-Trip Roll to keep flail: 1d20+8=28
Bonus to Attack of Opportunity if Orc stands up: +12

This seems like a lot, but this is going to be his usual mode of attacking.[/sblock]

Remove ads