Deepwater's Despair

ender_wiggin

First Post
*Torug's eyebrows are lifted*

"A hundred gold, eh? Doesn't seem like a bad deal t' me. For a hundred gold ones I'll see this boss o' yers."

*Torug finishes his first mug of ale (he had been drinking steadily the whole time). He drops off the stool and signs the parchment.*

Mordane76

First Post
"If I'm signing something, I'm reading it first - if my parents had read into everything, I wouldn't have spent my formative years being beaten with a cane," Prendalin says, moving forward to peruse the document.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Pleased to meet you Korrim, good to have a local in on this, though I dont think we have met yet. Here you go, Prendalin was it? I'm Fasithe Lightfingers, but please just call me Fluke. You should find it all to your liking, as it is the standard contract."

*Fluke says, shaking Korrim's hand, the halflings tiny fingers are almost childlike to the larger man. Turning to Prendalin, Fluke hands him the paper introducing himself properly.*

*Prendalin looks at the paper which looks like one of the standard contracts drawn up by the Adventurers Guild. As a matter of fact at the bottom of the page the Deepwater branch of the Adventurers Guild has a small advertisment offering to draw up Adventuring Contracts. The preamble is pretty standard and the terms of the contract deal with the three items that Fluke had mentioned in his speech. All in all with the guarantee off the guild at the bottom it looks pretty tight. *

Mordane76

First Post
"Yes, it is," Prendalin says, reading over the contract. "Looks in order, but one of course can never be sure without reading," he says, signing the contract.

Erekose13

Explorer
"We can set out right away if you are all finished your meals. She lives a little outside town, but not too far. Ready?" Fluke says as he gathers up the signed paper, hoping that everyone who wants to join has signed on.

ender_wiggin

First Post
"Well, for a hundred gold I think I can - "

*Torug's stomach audibly growls, and he falls silent *

"Well, maybe I finish eating first, y' know? Chap has to eat."

Remove ads