• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Tapeworm

Gomez

First Post
The man looks up as you talk to him. His face is thin and his eyes blood shot. Fresh tears stain his cheeks. "Lost....lost...all is lost." he says in a mournful voice. "Carcosa calls but I am stranded on this lonely beach."

OOC: There is no picture on the licease.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
"Who's Carcosa? The guy in charge? Is he with the rest of your little prayer circle? With the ones I haven't taken down yet? Make it easy on yourself, tell us what's going on here!"

[Can I get an Intimidate check?]

Gomez

First Post
He looks directly at Marcus and says. "Have you seen the Yellow Sign?" A cold shiver runs up Marcus's back. There is something very creepy about this guys eyes and manner.

Jonathan looks over the food on the table. There is ice cream, a ham sandwich, chips, cookies, a bowl of chili, several sodas, and hot dogs. It looks like he hasn't eaten very much of the food though. Looking around the kitchen, you see three fridges and several pantries. Looking in the pantries they are stuffed with food items.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Marcus makes sure the SWAT team clears the rest of the building while we talk with Baty.

[does the license have a physical description I can try to match?]

Gomez

First Post
The description on the license matches the man in height, hair color, and race. The weight looks like it might be too heavy by about 10 or 15 pounds. The birthday on the license says Feb. 15, 1888. There is a thumb fingerprint on the license.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan edges up behind Marcus and speaks in a low voice, "The food stuffs all check out, nothing unusual. Except that it seems quite a bit for just one man. What do those black and whites in the wallet show?"

Gomez

First Post
These pictures are in the wallet. The man walking with the woman kinda looks like the man in the kitchen.

Attachments

• JNCUSACKJNKELTY.jpeg
    JNCUSACKJNKELTY.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 66
  • muriel+fred.jpeg
    muriel+fred.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 68
  • WALSHCHILDREN.jpeg
    WALSHCHILDREN.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 66
  • CATHWALSH.jpeg
    CATHWALSH.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 60

Committed Hero

Adventurer
"Sir, we are employees of the United States Government and the Government of the State of Virginia. We have reason to believe that a woman was held here against her will for several hours today. Is there anything you can tell me about this?"

Gomez

First Post
The man shows you his open hands. "I have lost my key and they left with out me. Even the child has deserted me. No more can I sail up the river Oukranos past the gilded spires of Thran, or travel the elephant caravans through perfumed jungles in Kled, where forgotten palaces with veined ivory columns sleep lovely and unbroken under the moon." Tears well up in his eyes and he begins to laugh hysterically.

Hrothgar

First Post
"Marcus, I am no psychiatrist, but I think this one is long gone, if you know what I mean," Jonathan whispers.

Jonathan perks up at the word "child". "May I speak to him, Marcus? Lt. Rubin?" Bending down on one knee, Jonathan sits near the man and looks him in the face. "Sir, what child do you speak of? I have met others that carried children...here," Jonathan reaches out gently with a caring look on his face to touch the man's abdomen, "Did you carry a child at one time?"

OOC: Jonathan is trying to feel for a parasite in the man's abdomen. Since he has recovered two parasites, he will try to feel for any large obstructions near to where he located the others.

Remove ads