[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Tapeworm

Gomez

First Post
The man looks up with big sorrowful eyes as Jonathan talks to him. As the good doctor goes to feel the man's abdomen, the man's faces quickly changes from despondent to crazed rage. With a growl the man leaps at Jonathan and knocks him to the ground. His hungry teeth bite into the doctor’s neck. (Jonathan is grappled and on the floor. He takes 4 point subdual damage)

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan pauses in his struggle with the old man to stare at Marcus. "Don't try it - do it!" :)

Jonathan's main goal is to keep the man's teeth away from his neck while trying to place a kick to the groin. "Ahh! Damnit! Get this crazy son-of-a-bitch off me!"

Gomez

First Post
Marcus and the other SWAT guys in the room jump in and pulls the manic off Dr. Anderson. He is quickly restrained and cuffed. After a minute or so of struggling, the man just stops and he lays there like a wet rag and quietly cries.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan slowly stands, rubbing his neck. Jonathan turns to the SWAT members present. "Have your men located anything else in this building? Compound?"

Jonathan runs his hand through his long hair. He turns and faces the weeping man. Summoning his courage, Jonathan tries to assume a gentle countenance once again. "Who deserted you? Why would they desert you? Where did they go?" Pausing Jonathan adds, "Did they descend into the pool?"

Gomez

First Post
The SWAT leader says. "We found a large stash of narcotics in one of the rooms of the main building. We have not found anyone else here. It's going to take a while for a detailed search."

The man does not respond to Dr. Anderson's questions. He just lays there on the floor crying.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
"Lieutenant, if your agency wants to seize the narcotics, I'll step aside. I'm just happy that some morphine was recovered."

Marcus will assist with the search if needed, unless someone wants to interrogate the suspect.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan stands up and backs away from the broken man. A look of pity crosses his face, despite the wound on Jonathan's neck. Turning to the SWAT leader, Jonathan asks, "Have the other buildings been searched yet? Anyone else been found?"

Jonathan looks pensively at Marcus. "Any thoughts, Marcus? We have a mess of clothes and no people, one lunatic," Jonathan breathes this last word softly, "and a store of narcotics left behind. Why?" Jonathan runs his hand through his hair. "God forbid these people moved on to another community carrying the parasites with them. And why all the morphine...hmmm," Jonathan pauses, "Morphine to curb the pain the parasites inflicted on their hosts? If so, why leave it behind?"

Committed Hero

Adventurer
"Jonathan, do you remember that Heaven's Gate cult of a few years back? I wonder if this group had a similar idea, and enacted some sort of ritual. They couldn't have gone far naked, though...."

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan frowns. "Vaguely. Didn't the members commit suicide fearing some doomsday prophecy?" Jonathan drops his head in thought. "You have an excellent point, Marcus. Take the extreme. Suppose these people did commit suicide. Where are the bodies? Assume the ludicrous extreme. They are all walking around nude. Again, where are the bodies. Someone would be bound to see them." Jonathan looks at Marcus. "I think I want to have a look at that pool area once again."

Remove ads