• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demonomicon - after the big 14?

Who should be the subject of a Demonomicon article after the "big 14" are finished?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Is Rose Estes female? If so, what else has she wrote? *isn't against any demon prince but hey it's James and Erik's choice*

*is glad that Al and Shemmy are such good friends.* Makes me hope for the future of fiend-dom everywhere! ;)

johnnype

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
My first choice would be to retire the series and start with the archdevils and then work on other beings of comparable power and notoriety after that.
What he said. I don't even recognize any of the names on that list. I've also always found devils to be much more interesting than demons but that's just me.

Another option would be to do an in depth series on the lords of Geheena. I don't know if WotC has a FC III planned or not but it's a place in need of a lot of development IMO.

Voadam

Legend
Ripzerai said:
I voted for Maelfesh (the villain that Rose Estes invented after she killed off Iuz), just to annoy Erik Mona. The idea of redeeming legacy craphawk amuses me, though.

I thought the name was familiar but forgot where the reference came from. Those horrible horrible books.

kenobi65 said:
Lissa'aere - most popular name for female elves in EverQuest
Your entire list is funny, but this one is Pure Comedy Gold (tm).

Well done, sir. Well done.

For the record, I also think we should move on to a "Devilnomicon" after the "Big 14" demons are complete.

Remove ads