• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack2216

First Post
Christian announces: "So, does this mean that the Outsiders win, or do the snipers have a last challenger?"

J.K.: A couple fellow snipers, after retrieving their fallen friend, rouse him. Roichi, speaking to you "Well, you ready to settle this?"

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Any time you want."
J.K. follows Roichi into the field, his predatory insticts pumping load of adrenaline in his blood, his breath getting calmer and slower, and his muscles ready to spring any moment.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien watches as J.K. steps onto the field with Roichi and smiles widely, but remains silent as he waits for the match to start.

Zack2216

First Post
Initiative:
J.K. 20 (roll 13+7)
Roichi 25

OOC: I assume it's safe to say that both of you start, I don't know, 100 ft. apart?

IC: "Alright, looks like we have ourselves a grudge match here!"

Roichi stays where he is, and draws a massive looking gun. It would look like a modified single barrel shotgun, except that it has a very wide barrel, and a revolving shell holder. You could sware this looks similar to a grenade launcher...

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya pumps his fist a bit as his lightning bolt hits home, and one of his opponents fall. Seeing the other flee, he stands up and brushes himself off. He backs all the way to where Damien and Skull are standing, not willing to turn his back on the enemy for a moment.

"I suppose so," he says to Kryptonite. "Tires me out, though."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kryptonite nods, tapping keys and watching the various programs-made-machines return to her and return to their normal form as they return to the rest of the group.

"Well, you did good work out there, whatever the source." She says.

She then looks to Thomas. "Are you feeling alright?"

I wonder... could I make a program that specifically replaces corrupted code in other programs, that would translate into a construct that can heal others? Wounds could be considered 'corruption' of the data of a living being... this bears research...

Festy_Dog

First Post
[ooc: this the login i wanted :) ]

Thomas is brushing off his briefcase in between glances at the conflict between Roichi and JK.

So even Roichi uses a 'big' gun, heh... ergh, it is going to take unacceptably long to fix this cursed case. Shouldn't be an issue buying some replacement clothing.

GnomeWorks said:
She then looks to Thomas. "Are you feeling alright?"

Thomas looks up to Kryptonite, then down at himself. A collection of injuries partially concealed by dirty and damaged cothing.

"For the most part I currently feel very little, though shortly later I expect a considerable amount of pain when the extent of the injuries settle in. I will recover though, given adequate time," he says in summary of his condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads