• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

unleashed

First Post
unleashed said:
Almost two out of seven gone now (two hours to go), and only Bront has replied. It started as a joke that it may be a week, but that's starting to look like it might actually be optimistic. :eek:

Well four of seven gone, but as you've said we're nearing resolution (I shall continue to beat this horse until it dies or wins ;) ). So are you just going to assume Gaius goes to bed at some point, as I believe he's still wandering around the deck?

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well four of seven gone, but as you've said we're nearing resolution (I shall continue to beat this horse until it dies or wins ;) ). So are you just going to assume Gaius goes to bed at some point, as I believe he's still wandering around the deck?
It's possible. We'll see if he decides to talk to Diedrik, who's also on deck.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It's possible. We'll see if he decides to talk to Diedrik, who's also on deck.
I think that's all we're waiting on.

And if he's gone for a week, just assume he didn't ;) As I said before, he's been absent a lot of late, and the 2 games of his I'm in have ground to a halt.

Remove ads