Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, but lions and tigers aren't exactly available at 1st level for a animal companion. I do want a tiger though :)

Even leopards aren't available, unless that was fixed in errata (they're a 4th level companion), which is quite silly when you can have a heavy horse at 1st level. :confused:

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
Even leopards aren't available, unless that was fixed in errata (they're a 4th level companion), which is quite silly when you can have a heavy horse at 1st level. :confused:
Yeah, but a heavy horse isn't as good in combat as far as actualy attacking. But yes, some of the animal companions are not balanced. Vasha has a riding dong because it was interesting and somewhat appropriate for arris.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, but a heavy horse isn't as good in combat as far as actualy attacking. But yes, some of the animal companions are not balanced. Vasha has a riding dong because it was interesting and somewhat appropriate for arris.

I don't see why they consider an untrained horse or pony to use it's hooves as a secondary attack, considering they didn't do it with either a donkey or a mule. So if you remove that idiocy, as they didn't do it to any other animal (apparently a monkey is more combat savvy than a wild horse), they have two primary attacks at +4 melee doing 1d6+3 damage. Not all that weak compared to a leopard.

A riding 'dong', well I'm sure Vasha enjoys that. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Cat, Riding

Medium Animal
Hit Dice 2d8+2
Initiative +3
Speed 40 ft (8 squares)
Armour Class 16 (+3 Dex, +3 Natural) touch 13, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple +1/+1
Attack: Claw +4 melee (1d4)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +4 melee (1d4) and Bite -1 melee (1d6)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: --
Special Qualities: Low-light Vision, Scent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +1
Abilities: Str 11, Dex, 17, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
Skills: Balance +11, Climb +7, Hide +7 (+11 in undergrowth), Jump +14, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Spot +4
Feats: Weapon Finesse
Environment: Temperate plains
Organisation: Domesticated or Solitary
Challenge Rating: 1
Advancement: --
Level Adjustment: --

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
I don't see why they consider an untrained horse or pony to use it's hooves as a secondary attack, considering they didn't do it with either a donkey or a mule. So if you remove that idiocy, as they didn't do it to any other animal (apparently a monkey is more combat savvy than a wild horse), they have two primary attacks at +4 melee doing 1d6+3 damage. Not all that weak compared to a leopard.

A riding 'dong', well I'm sure Vasha enjoys that. :lol:
Actually, camels only have a secondary attack too, but they have massive strength.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
So you don't like my riding cat :p
Not compaired to a riding tiger :p

But yes, a riding cat is pretty cool. Would have prefered something like that to the dog, but the dog fits for RP reasons, till it's time for the big lake in the sky for him :(

Remove ads