• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kahuna Burger said:
but... but... wild elf druid! and porting my oathbound one shot over to take advantage of the sunken city aspect.... and....

:p

Kahuna Burger

Yeah, I think I'll start something tomorrow on Rivenblight.
Hopefully CS will make a character, as I suggested, so as to get a 'vacation' from Orussus.

BTW,Gnomeworks,Wizwyrm,Arken,Keia,Velmont and Thels, your characters from the 'Trek to the Vinyards' game are all 2nd Level as well now.

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Wow, I just got back from weekend away, and I just found out about Uriel. Good Luck Uriel, hope you heal well, and enjoy your extra EN World time.

Pyrex

First Post
Uriel said:
Well, perhaps I will wait a bit then.

I too have a character concept cooking up for Rivenblight, and I'm really liking the look of the half-drow races Thels posted... :)

Oh, and get well soon. :D

Pyrex said:
I too have a character concept cooking up for Rivenblight, and I'm really liking the look of the half-drow races Thels posted... :)

Another one here thinking of a character concept for Rivenblight. I don't want two of my characters interacting or really getting close to it, so I think it'd be fun to have one over there in Rivenblight. :)

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
My character appears to be missing. In my sig, I have a link to a thread on the old boards - thread #60933 - that I thought had my character sheet. Well, that thread no longer exists, on either the old boards or the new, and my character isn't in the sticky thread with all the other characters. What gives? Was a thread deleted?

Thels

First Post
Still, you should copy your character over to the new thread using the new format if you haven't done so.

Items sell for full market price to someone who orders that item or has specific need for it. If you sell it to some trader, he's not gonna pay anything close to market value for it. For all he knows, no one might be interested in buying it, and that would be a lot of gold being stuck in that item.

An item you pick specifically is worth a lot more than a random item.

Pyrex

First Post
ENWorld Technology

(From the Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro)
GnomeWorks said:
"It be like any other ship." Jericho says. "It be painted black, an' the sails are black, as well. She's got a dozen cannons, six on a side. An' she flies no flag."

Are cannons (and therefore gunpowder) a regularly available technology on ENWorld?

Macbeth

First Post
Pyrex said:
(From the Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro)

Are cannons (and therefore gunpowder) a regularly available technology on ENWorld?
the judges, while approving the adventure, discussed this a little, and our conclusion was that they are not commonly available, but they are known to exist. So don't expect to find them in every shop, but, yes, Gnomworks has been approved to include gunpowder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads