• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macbeth

First Post
Sparky said:
Thanks GPEKO and Macbeth. But... aren't we supposed to start with max gold? 4d4 x 10 would be 160, no? Or do we get 75% of max... or is that HP?
Yeah, your right, max starting gold. Sorry for the math error, I went to see the Matrix this mroning after only 4 hours sleep. 4 hours sleeps + 1 hour drive each way = one tired student.

Sparky

Macbeth said:
Yeah, your right, max starting gold. Sorry for the math error, I went to see the Matrix this mroning after only 4 hours sleep. 4 hours sleeps + 1 hour drive each way = one tired student.

Phew! I was about to have to dig out all those receipts.

Ouch. That's a lot of driving on not a lot of sleep.

Aranel

First Post
I have a qquestion;

I'll be moving house soon and I don't exactly know when we'll be getting a net connection of any kind...

Would it be alright if I let AMG run my character for me? (They're in the same adventure right now)

Otherwise I may just ask Uriel to make an example of Aranel...a sacrifice or something interesting...could be fun having a possessed character run around causing hell...

er...er....

Or he could maybe run her as an npc? ^^;;;

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Creamsteak said:
Ask your individual DM about what they prefer you do with that particular kind of problem.

As the DM.
I have no problem having AMG run Aranel until er...Aranel can get net access .
I have no problem with it as a Judge either.

-Uriel

Creamsteak

Explorer
About Kahuna Burger's game. If no judge has taken it up as a reading, I'll catch up on it. Just tell me that it needs to be done.

Uriel said:
As the DM.
I have no problem having AMG run Aranel until er...Aranel can get net access .
I have no problem with it as a Judge either.

-Uriel
That sounds good. Hopefully Aranel won't be gone far too long, but don't really know when she'll re-appear. At least she's not going to be gone for a few more days...

Macbeth

First Post
Creamsteak said:
About Kahuna Burger's game. If no judge has taken it up as a reading, I'll catch up on it. Just tell me that it needs to be done.
I'm not sure what needs to be done, but I could also watch it. I know that CS may be watching other games, but all I'm doing is reviewing the characters. I know that with classes and all, time can be a comodity, so I don't want CS to fell pressed to take the game. Just offering to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads