Discussion of Scotley's Pathfinder game (closed)

mleibrock

First Post
How many skill points did you say? Also how do you want to handle Hit die. If memory serves you like max at first and then 75% after that?

Also, did you say start at level 3?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skill points are determined by class. HP are max at first level and max -2 after that. Start at level 3 (fast progression, so 3300 XP), with 3000 GP and no more than 2500 on any one item.

Leif

Adventurer
Here's all the character stuff again, just for giggles. Gotta remember to choose those traits!

Character guidelines discussed so far

3rd level Pathfinder with official sources
Core races or with permission
22 point buy
3 traits or 2 if using an approved non-core race.
Standard starting gold for 3rd level of 3000 with a max of 2500 per item
Max hp at first level and max less 2 for subsequent levels.
We'll do fast advancement

Did I leave anything out?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Looks good. Does Bard not count as a favored class for Half-elf? I ask because I thought you'd either get some bonus skill or hp for taking levels in it.

It does - any race can take any one class as favored for either a HP or an SP for each level in it. The core races have a few other options now as well, depending on the race and class chosen. Half-Elves with Bard as their favored class can instead choose one extra round of Bardic Performance for each favored class level. That's how Vadim gets 10 rounds of Archeologist's Luck per day rather than just seven (4 + CHA Mod). I meant to specify that on his sheet; I'll try to remember to do it tonight.

Leif

Adventurer
Agh, I didn't realize it was a private game. My apologies.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], here's a message for you --
[sblock=for Shayuri]I wanted to let you know that I'll be starting a 4E game pretty soon and I have a slot open. Scotley, Lou, and Walking Dad are confirmed to play so far. It's going to start at about 7th or 8th Level [maybe 9th?] and hopefully, we'll be well into the teens before we run out of steam. Anyway, that's another option open to you if you so choose.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Shayuri]
It just so happens that there's a little bit more already. Start reading this thread at post 816 and you'll be up to speed.
[/sblock]

Remove ads