Discussion of Scotley's Pathfinder game (closed)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Changing the Subject: Have you guys noticed the Weight Watchers ads on ENWorld? Is @Morrus trying to tell us something??

The Google ads you see are based on your browser history and whatever other nefarious data Google has managed to gather on you.

So rather than me trying to tell you something, by telling us what ads you're seeing you're telling all of us something about yourself!

(Incidentally, that makes it very amusing and ironic when people complain about inappropriate ads with sexual content or dating sites; we know what they've been looking at!)

Leif

Adventurer
The Google ads you see are based on your browser history and whatever other nefarious data Google has managed to gather on you.

So rather than me trying to tell you something, by telling us what ads you're seeing you're telling all of us something about yourself!

(Incidentally, that makes it very amusing and ironic when people complain about inappropriate ads with sexual content or dating sites; we know what they've been looking at!)
Thanks! Color me BUSTED! :eek:

Scotley

Hero
Awesome sauce!

Have you ever noticed how great shields seem to be against breath weapons in the pictures, but not really of any use in the game? :)

At least they do add to reflex defense as well as AC in 4e. I want some of those cool 9' long swords for my characters.

Remove ads