DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Myth and Legend

First Post
I travelled a lot and had to prepare a seminar. You know how I am, I cannot post creative stories when under pressure from nasty thins such as work, seminars, presentations, my boss, earthquakes (we had one in BG) and so on.

I will update now, before I set to travel for the weekend again :)

Zerith

First Post
I don't mean to be rude, but do we have an ETA for an update? it's been over a month since we've last seen you M&L... are we going into hiatus again or...?:-S

Malachei

First Post
Myth has been known to plane shift from time to time, and undertake extensive expeditions to the alternate prime material plane known as real world.

Unfortunately, she has not yet reached sufficient level to cast Interplanar Telepathic Bond, and our trusted message spell does not work across planes.

She'll return, eventually, and we'll find out who is ready and willing to continue when she does.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I travelled a lot and had to prepare a seminar. You know how I am, I cannot post creative stories when under pressure from nasty thins such as work, seminars, presentations, my boss, earthquakes (we had one in BG) and so on.

I will update now, before I set to travel for the weekend again :)
how strong of an earthquake?

Zerith

First Post
The earthquake was powerful enough to cast plan shift, so I would think it's at least level 13, maybe CR 16, CR 18, something around there, we have to account for monster HD after all ;3

Remove ads