DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Malachei

First Post
My main issue is not what the plane shift implies for the eathquake's CR, but what it tells us about Myth's CR, if she can't cast her own plane shift in response. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
She may be staggered from excessive non lethal damage from the plane of [real life] and needs to rest a bit to catch her breath.

Myth and Legend

First Post
*Plane Shift*

Hmm... Well I am still alive. And I still love you guys :D How has everyone been?

You entirely have the right to be mad for me bailing ... again. For such a long time... Again :) Sorrow!

Myth and Legend

First Post
Indeed they are, more or less. I felt guilty for leaving just like that. This is a great community and I think I will always come back here, for a chat if not for playing. Actually I really enjoy the role playing aspect of it (especially DMing) but PnP combat really burns me out. I had to wise up last time and get a technical co-DM who handles combat, character sheets, NPC sheets and so on, so I can focus on what I love - roleplaying and putting a story together.

Shayuri you are one of my favorite posters here. Where are the others? And how have you been? I see ENWorld has gotten a redesign. To be frank, I enjoyed the dark background more, even if this is more legible.

Shayuri

First Post
Most are still around, though I don't see some of them as often as I used to.

I've been good! My life has settled into a comfortable norm. I've trimmed back the sheer number of games I'm in, and have found a pretty workable balance I think.

You can change the color scheme back to the dark background, by the way. Way at the bottom of the forum page is a little dropdown menu on the left side. That lets you select the display style.

Choose 'Legacy,' and Enworld becomes something very similar to how it was before the Big Giant Crash.

Shayuri

First Post
Towards the end of 2012 Enworld was essentially destroyed by a hacker, and rebuilt. Most of the accumulated data from prior to that was lost...hence no die roller, change in forum layout, and so on. A lot's been restored since then and things seem to be chugging along just fine.

As for games I'm in...still quite a handful, if not so many as before.

There's a Numenera game called Center of Time that's looking good.

Selc Silverhand's long-running Wayfinders Eberron game.

Li Shenron has started a D&D Next playtest game called Dungeon Raiders.

Dr Simon has his Trefaldwyn Chronicles, a loosely historical take on D&D. He is also running a Keep on the Borderlands campaign, and a few others that I'm not in.

81Dagon has Wrath of the Righteous which is a big epic Pathfinder adventure path.

Airwalkrr is running the Pathfinder iteration of Rise of the Runelords.

Of these I don't know that any are actively recruiting, but you might drop a line in the various OOC threads and see if they're accepting applications. All of them are enough to hold my interest; your mileage may vary. :)
Scotley's got a Kingmaker campaign going.

Remove ads