Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC- Alpha Group

Leif

Adventurer
Gentlemen, I've been in PM conversation with Shayuri and she is intending to return to playing Maya. Yay!

"...and there was much rejoicing and the people feasted upon the lambs, and the ocelots, and the hedgehogs, and the walruses."

Apologies to Monty Python

Shayuri

First Post
Tis true. Several games folded up, and this game was at the top of the list as far as games to revisit if opportunity arises. And since Maya wasn't disposed of, it's easy enough to step back in.

Which I shall do now. :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Of course, that'll put a damper on the casual all-male kind of ambience we've got going here. Time to tidy up the beer cans and pizza boxes, guys. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Of course, that'll put a damper on the casual all-male kind of ambience we've got going here. Time to tidy up the beer cans and pizza boxes, guys. ;)
It'll be nice to have someone to clean up around here again!

(OW! You hit hard, Shay!)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Folks,

Just wondering if you're okay with the current pace of the game. You are (kind of) making progress despite noodling around with all the RP, but if you're happy playing through the dinner party I'll continue with the noodling :)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm pretty much okay with an edit, if other peeps are.

I just want to get Maya caught up with the other PC's...compare notes and so on, so I can have her plausibly include their dicoveries in her deliberations.

Beyond that, I'm good.

Remove ads