Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC- Alpha Group

Leif

Adventurer
Are you still out there, Dr. Si? I miss playing Jerrigan very much. :( And I haven't even had the chance to play him enough to reall p*** Maya off yet! (There's a running gag of pc friction betweeen Shayuri and me, but (I hope?) it's all just in fun. :) )

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Leif I havn't seen Dr Si in our game either and I had just finally gotten started after making a character and then waiting a month to play him

got introde to the group and the marshall stopped by then nothing sorry to hear your game is on hold also

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Ahhh, it's ok, HM, Shayuri has just announced that she'll be cutting her games back pretty severely, too, because she has become quite overextended. So there may not be many of us left in this game. Just a cleric, a rogue, and a warrior. Actually, Dr. Si, If you're going to be trimming-down your games, too, let me get my plug in for your B5 game. As much as I like all of lmy characters in your games, I think that's the one I'd rather play, if I could only choose one.

Shayuri

First Post
This was probably the hardest cut I had to make.

I really, really like Simon's GM style, and he keeps his games moving and active. The dynamic between the PC's was great...the NPC's were great. I kept coming back to this, over and over again, not wanting to drop it.

Ultimately, it came down to two things. Maya was in a position where she could leave the party without really requiring much work (since she's the only one not currently 'employed' by the city...and I'll admit, I wasn't happy with her draconic theme either, it seemed out of place with her background)...and I -had- to drop another game. There just wasn't a way around it.

I'm really sorry, everyone. The game's been really enjoyable, and I hate to go.

I'm still in other games with Dr. Simon though, and that's a comfort. Many of you I'll still see in them. I hope in the meantime that this game continues to be for you all as great a ride as it has been for me.

Leif

Adventurer
This was probably the hardest cut I had to make.

I really, really like Simon's GM style, and he keeps his games moving and active. The dynamic between the PC's was great...the NPC's were great. I kept coming back to this, over and over again, not wanting to drop it.

Ultimately, it came down to two things. Maya was in a position where she could leave the party without really requiring much work (since she's the only one not currently 'employed' by the city...and I'll admit, I wasn't happy with her draconic theme either, it seemed out of place with her background)...and I -had- to drop another game. There just wasn't a way around it.

I'm really sorry, everyone. The game's been really enjoyable, and I hate to go.

I'm still in other games with Dr. Simon though, and that's a comfort. Many of you I'll still see in them. I hope in the meantime that this game continues to be for you all as great a ride as it has been for me.
It was totally inevitable that you'd drop at least one of the games that we're in together, Shay, so that was expected. Be at peace with your choice, and I hope that you are able to quickly achieve the result that you desire. :)

Remove ads