Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC- Alpha Group

Leif

Adventurer
Leif/Jerrigan will be unavailable to play from this coming Sunday afternoon/evening through Tuesday night. So, Dr. Si, either don't get them in combat then, or kill everybody off and have a new party ready to go by the time I get back, please? :D Or, npc Jerrigan if you must. *sigh*

Leif

Adventurer
Our next Academy Award is for Most Hilarious Portrayal of a Stinky Otyugh.

And the nominees are (insert drumroll here):

Dr. Simon, Dr. S., and Dr. Si

Leif

Adventurer
I suppose so. Has anyone noticed anything that will need t be changed about Jerrigan? (I'm feeling way lazy this morning, sorry.)

Walking Dad

First Post
I suppose so. Has anyone noticed anything that will need t be changed about Jerrigan? (I'm feeling way lazy this morning, sorry.)
The cleric domain powers have now a limited times per day. And you receive the domain spell slot. Rest seems fine for Jerrigan.

Fire Bolt (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Remove ads