Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC- Alpha Group

Dr Simon

Explorer
Surely you mean pockets... OF DOOM! ?

Oh, and I've put up the first post for rpgramen. I think I've already said this, now I've got to find which game I actually posted it in....

Edit: Meh, put it in the IC thread by mistake. Oh well.

Last edited:

rpgramen

First Post
"I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now! Doom doom, doom da-doom doom, doomey-doom doom dee-doom!"

On a quasi-unrelated note, Crispin needs to attain 8th Level so I can begin composing epic speeches of DOOM! ... that, and Scary Bards are simulcruous with Hilarious Bards :D

Leif

Adventurer
Note to Self: Don't ask Shayuri any questions about ANYTHING -- just smile, nod, and pretend to understand. We'll all be much happier that way.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee hee

Okay, okay. I was being silly when I put Doompocket on Maya's sheet. And I was being silly when I answered. :)

There's no reason, no significance, nothing weird or special. I was just being silly. I thought that was a boring answer though, so I gave you a silly one instead. :)

Leif

Adventurer
How anticlimactic! Just when I resign myself to total bewilderment, I get a cogent answer. Actually, when I first saw your 'doompocket' I thought it might be some kind of reminder for how you inteded to roleplay Maya, or maybe a reminder about the pocket plane in her navel, or something. But NO, it's just random weirdness, eh? *sigh* I was hoping it was FUN weirdness. I see random weirdness all day every day. (All I have to do is look in a mirror.) Anyway, thanks for spoiling my martyrdom. :p ;)

And, while appreciate your silliness, you DO understand I hope that I shall deny any silliness on my part during this entire exchange. Even if I admitted to silliness, who would believe that coming from ME?

Quoth the Gnome Wizard at Small

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Welcome back. I'm sure we can figure something out for Bael, even if it means he goes AWOL. Meanwhile, I'll get the game moving on.

Walking Dad

First Post
"I assume we could enlist assistance? We are skilled but five men would be a lot for two men to subdue alone.

Also, what would be the fate of the men we capture? If we can offer them leniency, they would be less inclined to fight."

Hint: Bael is still out there ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Dr. Simon said:
Since the Quill is a coffee shop more than the traditional tavern, I'd really like to have the otyugh saying "Me want cinnamon latte, now!" but I don't want to kill the mood

PRICELESS!!! :D rotflmao

Remove ads