Dragon Category? I'll be much abliged!

Hiya paradox mate! :)

paradox42 said:
Dragons also have natural "supernatural" powers built into their deepest being, so nothing says they can't have antigravity embedded in their makeup so as to create shapes of solid material that should collapse under their own weight (but persistently refuse to do so).

The point at which they become larger than stars they are already multidimensional beings, so its probably something of a moot point.

So the current thinking, based on dragon breed names, would be Epic->Cosmic->Eschatolic->Nehaschimic->Muhlatimic?

Yes.

Epic = Either Power Source based Dragon 'gods, or Dragon 'race' Archetypes.

Cosmic = Dimension based dragons.

Eschatolic = End of the World type dragons, possibly opposed to the dimensions (ie. 'End of Time' Dragon rather than Time Dragon etc.)

Nehaschimic = Interdimensional Dragons, Dragons that are themselves somehow portals.

Muhlatimic = Extrauniversal, multidimensional dragons.

I'm gratified to see the "promotion" of the Brane/Firmament Dragon, but what's the "Mirror" breed at that level?

I was considering a dragon made from the great wall that is the 9th dimension.

Epic = Either Power Source based Dragon 'gods, or Dragon 'race' Archetypes.

Cosmic = Dimension based dragons.

Eschatolic = End of the World type dragons, possibly opposed to the dimensions (ie. 'End of Time' Dragon rather than Time Dragon etc.)

Nehaschimic = Interdimensional Dragons, Dragons that are themselves somehow portals.

Muhlatimic = Extrauniversal, multidimensional dragons.

So Epic dragons are equivalent to Immortals, Cosmic and Eschatolic dragons are equivalent to Sidereals, and Nehaschimic and Muhlatimics are equivalent to Eternals? Is the Muhlatimic like a Dragon Time Lord?

Khisanth the Ancient said:
So Epic dragons are equivalent to Immortals, Cosmic and Eschatolic dragons are equivalent to Sidereals, and Nehaschimic and Muhlatimics are equivalent to Eternals? Is the Muhlatimic like a Dragon Time Lord?

The Muhlatimic Dragons would be Supernals.

The hard spread for ancients is something like:

23-30 = normal dragons
31-38 = epic
39-46 = cosmic
47-54 = eschatolic
55-62 = nehaschimic
63-70 = muhlatimic

So their could be a bit of an overlap with regards certain tiers.

Tiers

31-40 = Demigods
41-50 = Immortal
51-60 = Sidereal
61-70 = Eternal
71-80 = Supernal

So adjusted for Solos the Supernal Tier is 62-71

Supernals, wow. Isn't that Supreme Being level? What are the dragons at that level like - I thought there was only one Supernal, the Supreme Being?

These dragons are going to be statted as Solos and not Elites, then?

So, youngest Epic Dragons will be Paragon Tier, youngest cosmics Epic Tier, youngest Eschatolics Legendary Tier, etc. (more or less)? Is that right?

Are the names Neotic and Adamic Dragons being retained, or are they just replaced with Epic and Cosmic?

The derivation of 'Eschatolic' is clear enough, but where do 'Muhlatimic' and 'Nehaschimic' come from? Googling just gives this forum as results.

---
I guess that's an awful lot of questions...

Howdy! :)

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Supernals, wow. Isn't that Supreme Being level? What are the dragons at that level like - I thought there was only one Supernal, the Supreme Being?

Well, retired Supreme Beings would also be Supernals, so the precedent fro multiple Supernals always existed.

These dragons are going to be statted as Solos and not Elites, then?

Wyrmlings are Elite, the rest are Solos.

So, youngest Epic Dragons will be Paragon Tier, youngest cosmics Epic Tier, youngest Eschatolics Legendary Tier, etc. (more or less)? Is that right?

I believe the Wyrmling is generally 23 levels lower than the Ancient.

Are the names Neotic and Adamic Dragons being retained, or are they just replaced with Epic and Cosmic?

Common and Esoteric naming will be retained.

The derivation of 'Eschatolic' is clear enough, but where do 'Muhlatimic' and 'Nehaschimic' come from? Googling just gives this forum as results.

I cannot remember where the Muhlatimic title came from, as I never created it.

The Nehaschimic title comes from the ancient hebrew for snake or serpent.

I guess that's an awful lot of questions...

No harm done.

Fieari

Explorer
I was considering a dragon made from the great wall that is the 9th dimension.

I've only been recently studying this stuff... so it only now occurred to me to ask: is your 9th dimension the Chasmal, G-d's Talit Katan, inhabited by the The Four Living Beings which are His Tzitzit? Also within which is G-d's tefillin, doorway to the akashic records, which is connected to the three threads of evil-- The Evil Inclination, The Accuser (HaSatan), and Levitan (the Destroyer)?

Is THAT the 9th Dimension you're talking about, or is this a different Great Wall?

Hi Fieari mate! :)

Fieari said:
I've only been recently studying this stuff... so it only now occurred to me to ask: is your 9th dimension the Chasmal, G-d's Talit Katan, inhabited by the The Four Living Beings which are His Tzitzit? Also within which is G-d's tefillin, doorway to the akashic records, which is connected to the three threads of evil-- The Evil Inclination, The Accuser (HaSatan), and Levitan (the Destroyer)?

Is THAT the 9th Dimension you're talking about, or is this a different Great Wall?

Some nice descriptions above. :D

My inspiration for the higher dimensions was of course the book of Enoch. I then coupled that with research into occult Super-universes and vaguely tied the whole thing together with scientific M-theory.

Remove ads