Dragonlance: Taming The Taman-Busuk

Hi, I just returned from Thailand, It is an amazing and recommended to everyone
I'm ready to resume the game as soon as I gather myself and heal from my jet leg, I'll resume posting in the next few days.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Eva of Sirrion said:
BW: Go ahead. Personally I'd trade in tremendous charge for honor-bound. The benefit of tremendous charge is minimal (especially if you plan on increasing your str) and you run the risk of sawing off your lance each time. :)

Cool. I made some changes to be more inline with picking up the Crown PrC at level 4. It requires taking a level in cleric to do it. I also changed the charaters history to be more Solmanic friendly. Everything should be in order and good to go. Please review it and let me know what you think.

Also, in light of said changes I am going to have Myst go back and put her application in to be a Knight. Not too sure if you want to role play that or just 'make it so'? Let me know.

-Blood

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
I only counted 12 of Myst's 18 skill points spent, or did you use some of them as cross-class?

I thought for sure one of the prerequs for the crown PrC was BAB +3. It wouldn't be possible to take it as a ftr2/clr1. I'll double-check.

Keep in mind Myst is still with Wally now, you can broach the subject again if you wish while he's there. You and he can swing back to the recruiting/equipment office on your way back to pick up the application materials.

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
No, you are correct. It still requires a +3 BaB, however she will still submit the application (she will just have to server as squire for two levels instead of just one).

Yea you can say I made a few changes. I was originally going for the Cavalier PrC, but I decided to go more DL theme. So I changed her around a bit so that the character could a better fit for the Sword PrC. And no, she no longer has her 'personal' mount (used those funds for other things). Though I think we all used 'Serviced' mounts in order to arrive at the post. Not too sure if this changes anything.

Also - welcome back. Glad to have you with us.

-Blood

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I think it is safe to say this game has long pasted from the releam of the living. Good gaming everyone.

Hopefully we can game together again in the lands of DL.

-Blood

Remove ads