Dragonlance: Taming The Taman-Busuk

Velmont

First Post
Thanks... I'll try to keep it that way, but I can' tpromise to be that constant on every post... but I think that super explosive chicken story will evolve a lot during teh adventure :p

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I apologize for my lack of posting - The end of FY is approaching my job and things are a bit hectic. I will however get back on track shortly.

-Blood

Lot

First Post
Hey EoS,
I was curious if you had seen my post 83. I just raised a question IC and you hadn't told me what was happening with my character, so I wasn't sure you had seen it. If you're working on it, please take your time. I was just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting on me. Thanks.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Hey Eva, I was thinking of moving around some of Myst's gear and feats so that it would be more in line with the Knight's of the Crown PrC. That would seem the best suited PrC for this type of campaign. I was thinking 'Sword', but that would be more cleric than fighter and 'Rose' has a high BaB requirement. Let me know if that is ok with you? Thanks!

-Blood

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
BW: Go ahead. Personally I'd trade in tremendous charge for honor-bound. The benefit of tremendous charge is minimal (especially if you plan on increasing your str) and you run the risk of sawing off your lance each time. :)

Lot: I kinda indirectly answered in the recent posts. :cool:

Voadam

Legend
I have an upcoming business trip and two immediate follow up big projects when I return. I expect to not be posting on ENworld from Wednesday 10/25 through Wednesday 11/1.

Remove ads