Dragonlance: Taming The Taman-Busuk

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Again, as with the mystics, the steel legion and the irda don't come into play until after the Chaos War. Other than that, looking good so far. I see Velmont has the kender stats. I'll have to keep that page in mind next time I start a DL game. :)

3rd level characters get 2700 steel.

Velmont said:
No problem. Just a suggestion, like all kender, he will be under the effect of teh wanderlust that touch the kenders when the reach adulthood. If he has decided to stick with you, it must mean you have not been stationned too long in one place, and I could be your aide-de-camp, mianly taking care of your meals, as I will be a cook.

Eva, can you gives me the stats of a kender, I don't have teh campaign setting of DL since it has been released in third edition of D&D, but I know teh story well, having many novels many times and having many book AD&D edition.

And you can bet on my dwarf to chase your Kender all around with War hammer :D

Velmont

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
And you can bet on my dwarf to chase your Kender all around with War hammer :D

If you have some blacksmithing skills, you could be teh blacksmith of the knights (and among them, bloodweaver's character). So we will all knew each other already a bit, even if it is not necersserly as close friends. And if you see some of your tools missing, you should go see the knight. Knigths always want the best maintain armors, weapons and horseshoes. Tools are boring for kender, it can't be the kender ;)

Eva of Sirrion said:
Again, as with the mystics, the steel legion and the irda don't come into play until after the Chaos War. Other than that, looking good so far. I see Velmont has the kender stats. I'll have to keep that page in mind next time I start a DL game. :)

3rd level characters get 2700 steel.

So Hill dwarf from Neidar clan, Priest of Reorx it shall be.
Here are the stats I rolled:
9, 14, 15, 10, 13, 9

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Well after reading the DL source book, all Knights are now a PrC and not just a regular class. And there is no Paladin class. So with that, I will create a 3rd level fighter that is a squire for the Knights of the Crown. After reaching 4th level then can my character become a Knight.

Tailspinner - How would you like to link your character to what looks like a bunch of Squires and Knights?

Strahd - Do you want to have your character begin petitioning for Knights of the Sword which is a PrC that is a cross between a cleric and a paladin? Just an idea...

Velmont - Is your character the company's cook and keeper of easly lost objects? Or do you have another idea on how to link up everyone?

Eva - Do you want us to post our characters here or in a RG thread?

-Blood

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Bloodweaver1: I'll make a RG thread shortly after I finish this post.

About the knights, I've found out that the knight PrCs were recently overhauled in the most recent DL sourcebook, Knightly Orders of Ansalon. First and foremost, you're no longer required to have levels in the Crown PrC to take the Sword PrC, and similarly for the Rose PrC you don't the two lower-order PrCs. The Crown PrC remained the same as in the DLCS. The Sword PrC got a couple additional abilities: heroic initiative (as the crown knight ability) at levels 1, 4, and 7. And an ability called defend the weak, which gives an ally adjacent to you a +1 bonus to AC, +2 at 4th level and +3 at 7th. The rose PrC lost its spellcasting. Finally the will save prereqs for sword and rose were dropped to +2 and +3 respectively.

Bloodweaver1 said:
Strahd - Do you want to have your character begin petitioning for Knights of the Sword which is a PrC that is a cross between a cleric and a paladin? Just an idea...

Gorash StoneBless - Neidar, Hill Dwarf Cleric of Reorx 3
The dwarf will be Weaponsmith and the only dwarf who maintaining a small shrine to Reorx in the area controlled by Solamnic knights … for the other few dwarves who works around as stone masons, miners and smiths.

Eva - I just acquired War of the lance book, can I change my dwarf to be - Cleric
of Reorx 2 / The Master 1 (focusing on Craft) ?
one more thing - Can I use a Arms & Equipment book ?

Last edited:

Remove ads