Dragonlance: Taming The Taman-Busuk

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I have the basic character background and descripition written and will post it as soon as I finish up the character sheet. Just a little FYI - I kinda devated from my original Character concept. Its still fighter though.

Just curious how high/long is this particular modual/adventure?

-Blood

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Blood: I adapted this from an older adventure, and made it a little more open-ended just in case (as almost always occurs in PBPs IME) the group wants to pursue a different path. The original ended up about level 8, but depending on how things unfold, you could end up at 9 or even 10. I tend to be generous with the ad hoc XP, so that could factor in.

Eva - I just acquired War of the lance book, can I change my dwarf to be - Cleric
of Reorx 2 / The Master 1 (focusing on Craft) ?
one more thing - Can I use a Arms & Equipment book ?

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Strahd: Yes to the first one. What items in particular from A&E? (I don't have it and I haven't seen it at any of my local bookstores, so I doubt I can see it anytime soon)

Velmont

First Post
Eva: For my kender, I wnated him to have the Chapak, but as I don't have the stats, I just combined the stats of an handaxe and a sling into one weapon, as it mainly that (and it can also be use as a flute for performance).

All: Our team is going to be doomed. The only social character of the group is the kender :p

Eva of Sirrion said:
Strahd: Yes to the first one. What items in particular from A&E? (I don't have it and I haven't seen it at any of my local bookstores, so I doubt I can see it anytime soon)
Naah ... I'll stay with Cleric 3, to be a "master" with 9 Int is a shame to the community.

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
It looks like we're almost ready. Hopefully we can get started this weekend. Let me confirm the roster:

Strahd Von Zarovich: playing Gorash the hill dwarf cleric
Velmont: playing Yeblin the kender fighter/"handler"
Voadam: playing Kinan the half-ogre noble
Lot: playing Kell the human ranger
Tailspinner: playing Alhana the elf wizard
Bloodweaver1: awaiting character, post in the handler's pouch when done

Remove ads