Dresden Files done?

Villano

First Post
To slightly hijack this thread, does anyone know what will be replacing Painkiller Jane? There are only 2 more new episodes left.

Last edited:

Dimwhit

Explorer
I caught Dresden Files this summer. I liked it well enough. Didn't love it, but I would have liked to see another season.

At least Eureka is still around. It's one of my favorite shows on TV.

sniffles

First Post
Mistwell said:
Most recent sci-fi channel ratings that I know of:

1 ECW 1.7

2 Eureka 1.7

3 In the Spider's Web 1.0

4 Mega Snake 1.0

5 Ghost Hunters 0.9

6 Sasquatch 0.9

7 Ice Spiders 0.9

8 Flash Gordon 0.8

9 Marabunta 0.8

10 Earth vs. Spider 0.8

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 8/20/07 -- 8/26/07

I also know the season finale of Who Wants to be a Superhero? had a 0.9
I think Flash Gordon is crap, but I find it disturbing that Mega-Snake has better ratings than Flash Gordon. :eek:

Gee, Mistwell, why would you be interested in the ratings for Who Wants To Be A Superhero? :p

Harmon

First Post
Blastin said:
It would be about right. It seems that SciFi has a spy in my house that makes sure to report any show that I like to the execs so it can be canceled :(

Know the feeling. The shows we like get axed all the time, while drek continues forth.

Jamdin

Explorer
Villano said:
To slightly hijack this thread, does anyone know what will be replacing Painkiller Jane? There are only 2 more new episodes left.

The line-up changes starting September 28:
07:00 PM BIONIC WOMAN
08:00 PM DOCTOR WHO
09:00 PM FLASH GORDON
10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS

The line-up changes again on October 5:
07:00 PM BIONIC WOMAN
08:00 PM ODYSSEY 5 PILOT
09:00 PM FLASH GORDON
10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Bummer that they cancelled Dresden Files. From what was said one time, it did better in ratings than battlestar and only beat out by wrestling (still don't know why wrestling is shown on sci-fi).

I guess tv doesn't know good programming when they see it.... they'd rather keep lots of crapola around than have something decent (or good) on...

And I wonder why I don't watch much tv at all these days..... too much drek, not enough good stuff.

Remove ads