Drowquest [4e] Raiding the Road (Hiatus)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
When they return, Javliex gives a quick rundown of the different directions and happenings ahead. "We came to two branches off the main tunnel at first... one heads upwards, maybe to the surface? Not entirely sure. The other heads slightly downward. We don't think either one heads to the Vault though. Or at least not directly or quickly. Past these branches, we eventually enter the area that is probably the hook horrow lair. We could hear the skittering in two directions off of the tunnel."

He glances at Djaar in case he had anything additional to add, but the drow gives his opinion nonetheless. "Personally... I'm thinking we should take the first passage that slopes upward. If for no other reason that it does not give the impression that it might reconnect to the hook horror lair... but rather travels above it. While we don't know where it might go... at least it isn't into a definite area where we'll get attacked."

Upon saying his piece, he then reaches into his belt pouch and pulls out a small piece of meat, which he tosses on the ground in front of Saereth for the spider to eat.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Well, then I guess we don't have much choice do we? I'm not looking for a needless fight against any hook horrors, so to the first passage?" the wizard will agree. Nashquiri will stand up, using his staff to help him and dust off anything that stuck to his robe.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Yes the surface is the best idea. Won't the surfacedwellers be surprised when they see us..." The warrior sheathes his blades, and crosses his arms over his chest.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm sure they'll be really happy to see us... comments snarily Djaar.

[sblock=new classes]so what do you guys say? I'd be happy to try some new class from the PHB2 and I guess I'm not the only one, but changing characters with a handwave doesn't seem right. Maybe we could look for something that is reasonably similar in theme to what we have. What do you think?[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=keeping djaar]I noticed that the Sorcerous blade channeling feat allows a sorcerer to treat his ranged powers as melee powers when using a dagger; also attributes for rogue and sorcerer are remarkably similar. I want to keep consistency, but I'm also eager to try some new class... well... this might be a way to have both, with a couple of feats at least (sneak of shadows a soon as possible, skill training feats, etc) What do you think?[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
new charactes
[sblock]
I was planning on arranging you catching up with the survivors of the other training company, they were near a exit and a few managed to escape in the confusion. Your group would know them, and have trained with them. Excess PCs would be quickly eaten by a wandering encounter. If you want to stick with the same characters and respect them to new but similar classes I'm okay with that as well.
I should be back home tomorrow. [/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
[sblock=OOooh boy...]
Bard. Evil-and-loves-tales-of-carnage-and-gore bard. Can I Can I? Perty please?

I'll throw together a char sheet tonight if everyone is ok with that. Another leader would probably be a good thing to have at any rate.

[/sblock]

Remove ads