• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God! (Updated: Oct 09/05) Spoiler Free Thread

Paragon Kobold

First Post
I have this idea for how I would make the perfect D&D movie.

Buy a lot of leftover props and masks and stuff from the Lord of the Ring
movies ( and maybe a few other movies, like Troy and Gladiator). Base the script
on a transcript of people playing a classic adventure. (Keep on the Borderlands
would be just right.) Hire unknown actors, or just use a bunch of stuntmen and live roleplayers.

This would give us a low-budget movie that roleplayers would enjoy, while the public in general
will be totally mystified. Which is basically what D&D is about anyway.

But it would be a lot better than what we are getting.

Zappo

Explorer
Paragon Kobold said:
I have this idea for how I would make the perfect D&D movie.

Buy a lot of leftover props and masks and stuff from the Lord of the Ring
movies ( and maybe a few other movies, like Troy and Gladiator). Base the script
on a transcript of people playing a classic adventure. (Keep on the Borderlands
would be just right.) Hire unknown actors, or just use a bunch of stuntmen and live roleplayers.

This would give us a low-budget movie that roleplayers would enjoy, while the public in general
will be totally mystified. Which is basically what D&D is about anyway.

But it would be a lot better than what we are getting.
Mismatched props, terrible acting, the plot of a dungeon crawl and, I assume from the low budget, bad FX? It doesn't sound too different from the real D&D movie.

Krieg

First Post
As horrible as Paris Hilton is I can't help but think that physically she is perfect to play Lady Alamathea in the Last Unicorn live action film. There is something almost inhuman about the way she looks that reminds me very strongly of the character from the cartoon version of the film.

15.jpg

I would post a picture of Paris for comparison, but unfortunately it is nearly impossible to find one where it doesn't look she just performed some unspeakable act for money...

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Krieg said:
As horrible as Paris Hilton is I can't help but think that physically she is perfect to play Lady Alamathea in the Last Unicorn live action film. There is something almost inhuman about the way she looks that reminds me very strongly of the character from the cartoon version of the film.

15.jpg

I would post a picture of Paris for comparison, but unfortunately it is nearly impossible to find one where it doesn't look she just performed some unspeakable act for money...
She is a 'Hilton', what do you expect??? LOL:lol:

Enchantress

First Post
.....Well, you all know my oppinions on miss Hilton already.....Actually, I'm just posting so that I can celebrate my 400th post. *I do a little victory dance in my chair* :p :p :p

Last edited:

Remove ads