Dwimmermount OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Binder Fred in IC said:
He'll also pass the cutlery and the kitchen knife through the flames, disinfecting them for future use... Don't suppose words in elven script appear on the forks, do they?

Nice! ;-)

Imperialus

Explorer
So where to now. Still planning on heading out the Stone Wrought Stairs? If so, what are your plans for Vindar?

Also, I'm going to be out of town all week next week. I know I don't have the most rapid fire posting schedule to begin with, but still, I figured I should let you guys know.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Hi all

Unfortunately I'm going to have to take my leave of all play by post activities for the moment; a lot of things are going on in my life at the moment, not least the ongoing purchase of a first home, along with the fun of moving house and decorating/renovating said house (and making arrangements for some furry friends to move in!), as well as an imminent week away in the countryside with little or no wi-fi and PC access.

It's been fun though, thanks everyone!

Imperialus

Explorer
Hi all

Unfortunately I'm going to have to take my leave of all play by post activities for the moment; a lot of things are going on in my life at the moment, not least the ongoing purchase of a first home, along with the fun of moving house and decorating/renovating said house (and making arrangements for some furry friends to move in!), as well as an imminent week away in the countryside with little or no wi-fi and PC access.

It's been fun though, thanks everyone!

No worries man. It's not like I'm the most rapid fire poster myself. We'll just NPC Pieter until you get back. June is a pretty crazy month for me too what with the end of the school year and all so just post when you can.

Imperialus

Explorer
A quick note on Orcs:

Orcs are a race created by the Eld to serve as shock troops and fodder in their armies. Undiciplined and chaotic they are typically not welcome among most civilized areas, though there are always a few around. Even Adamas probably has a a hundred or so Orcs living in the city proper, mostly serving as bodyguards, bouncers and hired muscle in the nastier areas of the city and Gobbo-Town has a couple hundred at least.

Also as another note, there are a lot of factions within Dwimmermount, and unless you are actively fighting them (such as was the case with the Kobolds), I'll be making reaction rolls for your first few encounters. I've got a homebrewed table that I use that accounts for modifiers based on the events of previous encounters and alignment compatibility. It'll generally be slanted towards neutral responses at first and swing towards friendly or hostile as the situation changes. I'd also note that just based on the monsters you'll be encountering that finding allies within the dungeon will be important to your long term survival.

Remove ads