• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, just to make sure, Zandrick isn't anywhere near Nameless, is he? Looking for a hiring hook, but don't want to "overhear" something unreasonable. Maybe the barmaid I offerent the tip too will share some info :)

Gomez

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, just to make sure, Zandrick isn't anywhere near Nameless, is he? Looking for a hiring hook, but don't want to "overhear" something unreasonable. Maybe the barmaid I offerent the tip too will share some info :)

Check the IC. The barmaid offered you something alright! ;)

Gomez

First Post
Bobitron said:
Whooo Hoo! I'm in a GOMEZ GAME! All my e-buddies will be soooo jealous.

This Spellcraft or Read Magic thing to read a scroll is making me a bit nervous, though. Kira ended up with a +10 in Spellcraft, and can cast a whole bunch of Read Magic, but I hate to think I will be called upon to cast something with a DC of 21. A bit iffy, ya know?

I'll update her to reflect Scribe Scroll. Thanks, Gomez. Can I create my own scrolls without having to spend the xp cost? It would let me get some more 1st level scrolls to buff up the party a bit. If not, I'll just stick with what is already there.

I should be saying, WHOOO HOOO! I got Bobitron in one of my games! :)

Do you want scrolls of spells you can cast or scrolls of spells you don't have?

Bobitron

Explorer
Gomez said:
I should be saying, WHOOO HOOO! I got Bobitron in one of my games! :)

Do you want scrolls of spells you can cast or scrolls of spells you don't have?

I was thinking I might trade in my silver dagger for a non-silver one, and cast a bunch of the spells I know onto scrolls as a back-up with the money that frees up. I'll spend any leftover cash on jewelry that Kira will be wroth to sell 'cause it's soooo pretty.

Gomez

First Post
Bobitron said:
I was thinking I might trade in my silver dagger for a non-silver one, and cast a bunch of the spells I know onto scrolls as a back-up with the money that frees up. I'll spend any leftover cash on jewelry that Kira will be wroth to sell 'cause it's soooo pretty.

That's fine.

Gomez

First Post
Bobitron,

Just a clarification. Kira is in a waiting room in a small mansion in Port Verge and not at the Kraken's Rest tavern.

Bobitron

Explorer
Gomez said:
Bobitron,

Just a clarification. Kira is in a waiting room in a small mansion in Port Verge and not at the Kraken's Rest tavern.

Edited. I added the new scrolls, as well. I'll put Kira in the gallery if you are all set with her.

Remove ads