• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Bront

The man with the probe
If I have enough money left (Given I had 50 before the job, shouldn't be a problem), I think I'll pick up a second cure light potion.

Bront

The man with the probe
Quick question.

Normaly, you can't travel for 8 hours (at least by RAW, which I know some people ignore the travel rules). If we were to travel for 6 hours, rest for 2, and travel another 6, would that be allowable? Given we don't have to rest for as long with Hulk watching, we could get in a few extra hours of travel and cut off some time.

Gomez

First Post
Bront said:
Quick question.

Normaly, you can't travel for 8 hours (at least by RAW, which I know some people ignore the travel rules). If we were to travel for 6 hours, rest for 2, and travel another 6, would that be allowable? Given we don't have to rest for as long with Hulk watching, we could get in a few extra hours of travel and cut off some time.

Sure I would allow you to travel for 6 hours, rest 2 hours, and then travel another 6 hours. But if I think that you have been up to long or worked to hard I would most likely have you be fatigued or have you make CON checks to see if you do become fatigued. Don't worry about what the rules so much. I can make a call if you what to try something not covered in the rules.

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm not the best with rules, especially regarding spellcasting. Can I target the guy speaking with a Charm Person spell even though I can't see him? If that won't work, can I accurately judge where he is standing to cast Sleep on that ten-foot square?

Gomez

First Post
Bobitron said:
I'm not the best with rules, especially regarding spellcasting. Can I target the guy speaking with a Charm Person spell even though I can't see him? If that won't work, can I accurately judge where he is standing to cast Sleep on that ten-foot square?

I would think you would need line of site to cast the Charm Person spell. As for the Sleep spell, I would allow you to take a guess (Listen Check DC 10) where he is and throw your Sleep spell over that area.

Remove ads