• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron - The dawn of the warforged (recruitment closed)

Shayuri

First Post
That's nothing! I rolled two 20's, and seven 16's! I rolled so high that there are scores here for stats that don't even exist!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I also had a question about my craft reserve. I assume I've used what I had, or rather I was directed to use what I had in service to House Cannith or Cyre or whoever owned us at the time, who directed me to make this or that, but how many items do I have left? Or, how much craft reserve do I get to play with during character creation? Quarter? Half? Three-quarter? Whole enchilada?

EvilPlatypus

First Post
All will be revealed in the Character Thread These things are not set is stone and are open for discussion in this thread, not in the character thread.

Isada, could you be so kind as to tell me where I can find the psionic artificer? I know there are variant rules somewhere, but I cannot find them.

EvilPlatypus

First Post
Thanks. Your character must have been one of the first psiforged, probably a prototype, sent out with the rest as some sort of field testing. It would make House Cannith very interested in you when they find out you survived.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm sure my character would be interested to know she survived! :D

I had a thought on my character, Facet. When she fell, the crystal components of her body were deep blue and purple, but when she is revived out of the swamp, what if they've turned red, like Eberron dragonshards? Not that she's made of dragonshards, but there's a really weird resemblance (considering most Eberron dragonshards are pulled out of Shadow Marches swamps).

TillForPie

First Post
Valharath
Lv 4 Kalashtar Psion (Seer)
HP 24; AC 12 (+3 focused; +3 awakened crown; +4 inertial armor)
Power Points 29
Alignment Lawful Good; Religion​ Path of Light

Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +6 (+8 vs mind-affecting)

STR: 10 (+0)
DEX: 14 (+2)
CON: 12 (+1)
INT: 19 (+4)
WIS: 16 (+3)
CHA: 14 (+2)

Feats: Mental Armor (free racial feat); Psionic Body; Psychic Meditation; Twin Power

Racial Power: Mindlink

Lv 1 Powers: Crystal Shard; Demoralize; Far Hand; Inertial Armor; Precognition

Lv 2 Powers: Clairvoyant Sense; Levitate, Psionic; Recall Agony; Sensitivity to Psychic Impressions

Skills: Concentration 7 (+8); Gather Information 7 (+9); Knowledge (Religion) 7 (+11); Listen 7 (+10); Psicraft 7 (+11); Spot 7 (+10)

Languages: Common; Draconic; Dwarven; Elven; Quor; Riedran

Possessions
Torc of Power Preservation (4,000gp)
Armband of Elusive Action (800gp)
Psionic Tattoo - Body Adjustment (300gp)

Quarterstaff (-)
Monk's Outfit (-)

300gp

Last edited:

Remove ads