D&D 5E EB's Out of My Abysmal Mind - OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Nice... Since this is pbp and when we aren't in INIT order you could have ooc that in the thread to let everyone know. Still working on things here and there, but a little table talk for now is ok, can't see where it will hurt much.

I think we can allow planning during combat a bit as we need to save time where possible.

How much does Thia know about the bite/poison of spiders? Does she know about the paralysis and how long it lasts? Could the priestess have used the spiders as part of her torture?

If it requires a roll: [roll0]

EarlyBird

Explorer
Not much I'm afraid - the room was at the base of the stalactite so not very large, so no spiders were present.

She may not even be thinking of the poison effect after witnessing such a huge bite.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Need to make a couple rolls....

Spider vs Deneril
[roll0]

Shoor vs Ilvara
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Deneril vs Ilvara
[roll4]
[roll5]

Eldeth vs Spider
[roll6]

I waiting on the other's reactions. Thia did grab some rope from the guard tower and is willing to tie her up. But she probably expects the priestess to die in the next 6 seconds. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Just some notes to help you all decide what to do next.

- Spent almost 15 mins. searching and donning armor etc. so only about 45 mins left of the hour
- Plenty of water on the ground floor of the cavern (via the waterfall), just need some things to hold it with.
- Do you trust the NPCs enough to guard the fallen & prisoners to go out as a party to find out what is up outside?
- Kildrak can cure the poison with his lay on hands ability.

Love the RP argument, just keep it up another 45 mins and your troubles are solved. lol

Remove ads