Elysium Squad OOC

JonnyFive

First Post
hrm alright then. well for the wild, i was thinking the monster as a ranger with favored class that is his race, some great roleplaying possibilites there

and for the celestial how about a human cleric that is going towards the vow's of peace. great fun again in the RP. or a paranoid cleric/paladin headed toward the inquisition PrC.

eather way i'm pretty flexable with the the concepts.

Bront

The man with the probe
If you've got an opening, I could be interested in the religious one. I've been tempted to do a monk, and VoP could be interesting as well. However, if you have an overabundance of people, I'll also be willing to back out to make room for others.

Ferrix

Explorer
Everyone is itching to play a cleric... I called it first you punks :]

Although if I have to fight for it, I'll go with a Drakontos sorcerer.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ferrix said:
Everyone is itching to play a cleric... I called it first you punks :]

Although if I have to fight for it, I'll go with a Drakontos sorcerer.
I didn't ask for a Cleric :p

My cleric idea involves Eberron, and both games she was in died, so I think she's a curse. Though I could have fun with a Cloistered Cleric of some kind.

Bront

The man with the probe
Fenris said:
Ah damn it Bront called it first :)

Ferrix, my cleric reference was an inside joke.
I might go the Mystic Theurge route with a cloistered, simply because it looks interesting, and might be fun with a god of magic. But that's assuming I can't do my VoP monk.

Fenris

Adventurer
Bront said:
I might go the Mystic Theurge route with a cloistered, simply because it looks interesting, and might be fun with a god of magic. But that's assuming I can't do my VoP monk.

VoP=Voice over Prayer? ;)

Remove ads