Elysium Squad OOC

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Good to hear from ya, Bront. Glad things are going well, and I hear you about the time factor!

As for the game, Fenris, I'm still not up to a PbP. I haven't found one that moves at the speed I want it to. I've determined that PbPs will eventualy bog down and frustrate me. Thanks for the invite, though!

Well this should move fast, games seem to bog down after the initial thrill wears off. But I hope to keep this very short and sweet.

If you ever want to run a another solo, say with your new rules, I'm game and will keep up an appropriate pace ;)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Fenris said:
If you ever want to run a another solo, say with your new rules, I'm game and will keep up an appropriate pace ;)

If you happen to see this, the possibility might not be too far off. I'm currently working on getting the new rules publised through Mentalis Design, a subgroup of Dreamscarred Press. I have most of the rules written, largely just waiting for a contract from Jeremy Smith (co-founder of DSP) and we'll be ready to move forward.

Anyone interested in checking out the conversation, feel free to pop over to the DSP website. I'll even provide a linky:

Character Design for the Uninhibited

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
If you happen to see this, the possibility might not be too far off. I'm currently working on getting the new rules publised through Mentalis Design, a subgroup of Dreamscarred Press. I have most of the rules written, largely just waiting for a contract from Jeremy Smith (co-founder of DSP) and we'll be ready to move forward.

Anyone interested in checking out the conversation, feel free to pop over to the DSP website. I'll even provide a linky:

Character Design for the Uninhibited

Done! I'll check out those rules to see what you have done.

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Unfortunately,the actual rules aren't on the forum. But the conversation leading up to the ruleset is there. Thanks for checking it out!

Sounds very cool. I have always enjoyed such systems. The more freedom I have in character creation the closer I can get to my actualy concept.

Can't wait to see the finished rules.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Well, it should be happening soon. The contract is signed and the work has been delivered. I don't know how long proofreading/formatting is going to take, but watching the DSP forums or the Publishers forum here at ENWorld should bring an announcement. [Bacris is the ENWorld name of one of the two heads of DSP]

FWIW, a new NLF-run game may be starting up on the DSP forums. ;) I'm looking to start a game using the new character design rules in play.

Fenris

Adventurer
Well, it should be happening soon. The contract is signed and the work has been delivered. I don't know how long proofreading/formatting is going to take, but watching the DSP forums or the Publishers forum here at ENWorld should bring an announcement. [Bacris is the ENWorld name of one of the two heads of DSP]

FWIW, a new NLF-run game may be starting up on the DSP forums. ;) I'm looking to start a game using the new character design rules in play.

Provide a link and I'll be there!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I see that you already foundit over on the DSP site. But just in case you need it again - or anyone else does:

Recruiting Thread

Have you bought anything from DSP? If not, I highly recommend Untapped Potential as a starting work. It is a good all-aroud addition to the XPH from WotC. Beyond that, my personal favorites are the Worldthought Medic (a great psionic healer), Halo Knight, and the Tome of Channeling (I often say this is non-vancian magic done right).

Remove ads