EN World Guild Wars Guild?

driver8

First Post
Well holler if you want a party with Morgan Ironwolf, young female ranger3/ and still undecided about secondary. I like the name and the class much more than my original free weekend guys.

Lasher Dragon

First Post
Wow this is bad. I checked my character's age (/age command) and I have played about 23 hours since I made the character 2 days ago. GW is crack.

driver8

First Post
Lasher Dragon said:
Wow this is bad. I checked my character's age (/age command) and I have played about 23 hours since I made the character 2 days ago. GW is crack.

LOL Nice. I still really havent gotten out of pre searing Ascalon, Ive been toying with the different class combos.

Lasher Dragon

First Post
So far all I've played is my Ranger/Warrior 10. My wife is gonna kill me LOL. <sigh> I suppose tonight I had better ignore the computer.....

At least until she falls asleep mwahahahaha :]

driver8

First Post
Your wifr may get her revenge. Seems like GW is having network issues. Not surprising since its Friday. With the first full weekend of the retail release, it may get laggy over the next couple of days.

driver8

First Post
Ok...it seems the network issues have gone away hooray!

Anyways, it always seems like folk here at ENWorld talk about getting together when an new online rpg come sout. But no one does anything for a while until someone sets something up. So lets set soemthing up :)

How about we meet in post searing Ascalon this Sunday May 1st say at 7 PM EST? ( or to use GMT offset -4 GMT). We can get together team up and discuss getting a guild together.

If you want just place your toon's name in the thread so we can shout out in game.

my character: Morgan Ironwolf Warrior/Mesmer

blobsticks

First Post
Sounds like a good idea driver8, although I have problems getting on, what with family life and a high work schedule.
But if I do get on I'll look out for any names on this board, my characters name is Lady Fudge and she's a fighter.
:)

Nikmal

First Post
My name on GW is Ashford Silvermane. I will try and be thre Sunday but no garuntees though.. but go ahead and add me to your friends list I am a 7th level Ranger/elemtalist :)
-jon

Remove ads