EN World Guild Wars Guild?

Agamon

Adventurer
I'm afraid that's when my D&D game starts, so I can't be there either, but I'm Solaran Edonik, 3rd lvl Ranger/Mesmer

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
spider_minion said:
I'm interested in this game for one reason: no monthly fees. I've never actually played a MMORPG before, but I'd like to broaden my gaming horizons without my account being bled dry.
This isn't an MMORPG. It's Diablo III, essentially.

Agamon

Adventurer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
This isn't an MMORPG. It's Diablo III, essentially.

While I agree it isn't really an MMORPG (that being a good thing...a very good thing), I have a tough time comparing it to Diablo...though I assume you mean in the way it plays out online as opposed to the actual gameplay. That, I guess I can sorta see.

I'd compare it more to City of Heroes, excpet that you're on your own when you leave the city, as opposed to just when you're doing specific missions.

driver8

First Post
I have to say the games isnt the deepest but it is Diablo hack n slash fun. The idiot factor can be kind of high in the cities but you can get away from that.

To be honest I havent really teamed up that much with real people. Ive been using henchmen quite a bit and they are surprisingly smart. It perfect for ppl who dont have alot of time and just want to hack n slash.

Anyways if your interested in the EN Guild, or want to group, whisper Morgan Ironwolf. Ive added a few of you to my friend list.

If we can well try to get together 7PM EST on Monday May 2. If you have any guild name suggestions or emblem ideas lets hear em.

Agamon

Adventurer
driver8 said:
I have to say the games isnt the deepest but it is Diablo hack n slash fun. The idiot factor can be kind of high in the cities but you can get away from that.

I have yet to see any idiot factor level in an online game other than high. The reason I like this game is that it is easy to get away from it. :)

bolen

First Post
I would be interested in joining I am Gor Mankiller

Is this game more then hack hack hack get gold and then hack more?

driver8

First Post
bolen said:
I would be interested in joining I am Gor Mankiller

Is this game more then hack hack hack get gold and then hack more?

No not really :)

That said, the acqusition of skills is important in the game. Its almost more important than finding super gear. Having great equipment matters, but the skills you take into battle is very very important, especially in regards to how they interact with what your team has.

Remove ads