EN World Guild Wars Guild?

Agamon

Adventurer
bolen said:
Is this game more then hack hack hack get gold and then hack more?

Really, this is what nearly all CRPGs boil down to, though, right? And to be truthful, the skill acqusition is more satisfying than gold. I'm not sure what to spend my gold on, merchants don't really sell anything. Perhaps I'm missing something that someone can tell me about.

Breakdaddy

First Post
My online name is Madrigar Korde. Our guild, GCR is currently maxed out at 100 members, but GCR 2 is in the works and once up and running any of you are welcome to join. Im an officer in GCR and expect I will have a PC officer in 2 as well. Im level 13 ranger/elementalist right now and loving Guild Wars. Currently in Yaks Bend after three failed attempts at the Altheas Ashes mission (which I finally got done with fellow guild members).

driver8

First Post
Good to know Breakdaddy. I was sick yesterday and not online. And my best PC (level 7) got deleted by an rambunctious nephew. Oh well.

I've got a R/Me at about 9th level named Speaks with Stone and a lvl 7 Necro named Ms Pixie (that's my 5 lb chihuahua's name - I know, I know I'm a crazy dog person).

I'd be happy to join up with anyone. My group of friends has a Guild "The Lone Corndogs" named after a friend who used to post on this forum by that name (he passed away about a year ago).

Join up or contact me at will.

Breakdaddy

First Post
Im up to level 15 now, and currenltly just passed Borlis pass. Game is very addictive, havent even been doing my daily enworld checks lately :/

Remove ads