Ends Meat - OOC

Errandir

First Post
Hmm... I definitely e-mailed all the character judges, but I've only gotten a response from Trouvere about Reis, and that's only because I was talking to him before I posted it.

Is that normal? How long does it usually take for a character to be approved?

Walking Dad

First Post
I got responses from orsal and Trouvere. Trouvere's was very fast, and orsal posted in this thread. I heard nothing from the other judges, but Midias was approved by the two.

Halford

First Post
It took my first character just over two months to be approved. Don't worry about it for the time being it takes time. If we get to near the end of this portion of the game I'll pester some judges, but I don't see it happening. Give them at leas two weeks before worrying.

Errandir

First Post
Oh, okay. That's fine, then - I just wanted to know, since it's always possible something was screwed up with my e-mail. But if it usually takes a while, then I'm sure I'm fine.

orsal

LEW Judge
Oh, okay. That's fine, then - I just wanted to know, since it's always possible something was screwed up with my e-mail. But if it usually takes a while, then I'm sure I'm fine.

For most of the time LEW has been in existence, character approval was pretty quick, but for several months all of the character judges have been falling behind. That's the main reason we just recruited two new people for the job. At the moment, Trouvere is the most productive on the team; if you haven't heard from any of the rest of us, the problem is most likely with our time allocation and not your email. I do hope that turnaround within a couple of days will become normal again before too long.

Halford

First Post
Okay, are you guys finished at Yarmans? if so I need to know...

Where you are headed next.

If you return the feathers or not, etc.

If you have any more questions for either Yarman or Fat Sal and what they are.

Lets keep it moving people!

BTW feedback about the game is always appreciated, if you would prefer some element be added or toned down please let me know and I'll try to be accomodating.

Remove ads