EoM game discussion! (Was: EoM game recruitment!)

MerakSpielman

First Post
It's only $8, people.

I've got an idea that justifies the whole party being mages - not too creative an idea, but servicible (You are all students at a magical academy...)

We're just wanting to see how well the rules work, are they fun, would we want to use them in our home campaigns, etc, so non-mage characters wouldn't quite fit the experiment that well.

Seems to be a good level of interest though. :cool:

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
$8 US.... that's like $40 Canadian :)

In either case, I still have to be home. I just don't want to buy a book for just one adventure :)

Just give me until 7PM EST to decide... I'm not in any of these yet, been waiting to get into one.

garyh

First Post
True, it's just $8, but I also just bought a boatload of D & D books this week that I've hardly looked at. I do want to get the book eventually, and if you need a player, I'll do it now, but I'd also need time to learn the rules, and you may want to just jump in.

You might consider posting a link to this thread in the Natural 20 forum, if you haven't already.

Krug

Newshound
I'm interested but I haven't gone through the book in depth. (Yes, buy the PDF and look at the pretty pics, I do... )
Let me know if a space is available. :)

MerakSpielman

First Post
Complete understanding of the rules isn't required here, folks. Nobody understands them fully, since few people have used them. That's the point of this game :). We'll only continue it after the short adventure if everybody's having a lot of fun (of course, a "short adventure" on the PbP board could potentially last months...).

So, let's get organized.

Who wants to play who has already purchased, read, and been interested by the EoM rules?

Who's been waiting for a while for a chance to play a PbP game?

Since nobody else has volunteered, I'll DM. Let's keep the game small to make it move faster -- four players. Also to keep it moving, and to emphasize that it's a casual experimental game, everybody can roll up their own character and roll their own dice. read: no DM bookkeeping! PHB rules, except where overridden by the EoM. Full mage preferred for class, but half-mage multiclassing acceptible.

Krizzel

First Post
Well, I'd like to play, but I haven't bought EoM yet. I tried earlier today but now rpgnow is not letting me sign in (I hit login and it keeps loading the same login page over and over). I'll try to sort it out tomorrow. So if you'll let me play given that, then consider me in.

Remove ads