• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Verbatim said:
And so it begins...NG mindset vs CN mindset..:)
Heh, I think it may even just be Alix and Nathan's nuances and personalities--I could see a Neutral Good character taking Alix's stance or a Chaotic Neutral Nathan's ;) Still, should be interesting.

Verbatim

Explorer
I am just playing Nathan based of what he knows...1) Harbor master is old and no heirs wanting to step up, so it would be bad business for him to take to burning ships. 2) The dispute, as he doesn't know what it is, could be a matter of business and as the Merchant's Friend is his god, he would favor the business side first. 3) Nathan isn't comfortable around nobles to begin with, so his hackles get raised by them doing what they do best, seek to control things. Since he was invited there as a guest, he sees it as his place to make sure she remains in control, especially if there might be donations and offers to the Church coming his way.. :cool:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Verbatim said:
I am just playing Nathan based of what he knows...1) Harbor master is old and no heirs wanting to step up, so it would be bad business for him to take to burning ships. 2) The dispute, as he doesn't know what it is, could be a matter of business and as the Merchant's Friend is his god, he would favor the business side first. 3) Nathan isn't comfortable around nobles to begin with, so his hackles get raised by them doing what they do best, seek to control things. Since he was invited there as a guest, he sees it as his place to make sure she remains in control, especially if there might be donations and offers to the Church coming his way.. :cool:
Hmm, but don't you think the party will get more money with a party member in control? Does the Merchant's Friend support messing up negotiations? :p ;)

Verbatim

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm, but don't you think the party will get more money with a party member in control? Does the Merchant's Friend support messing up negotiations? :p ;)

Down the road perhaps, but right now all he knows is the offer came from her and not Alix.. ;)

Verbatim

Explorer
I promise I was sitting down before you yelled at me Dad..so yanno..just yell at the other guy...cause uh..he started it and stuff.. :uhoh:

And in our defense...we never technically really argued, we very politely discussed our two points with fake smiles and overly patronizing politeness...:)

Velmont

First Post
You tried to have the last word, but I am quite sure Alix is not the type to let the last word to his opponent, so that would have continue if father wouldn't have stop it. Next time, you'll know ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
You tried to have the last word, but I am quite sure Alix is not the type to let the last word to his opponent, so that would have continue if father wouldn't have stop it. Next time, you'll know ;)
No--Alix was fine with that for Nathan. You on the other hand, have pissed Alix off greatly. If you had stabbed him in the back in a dark alley, he wouldn't be this enraged. Good day, sir :D

Verbatim

Explorer
Velmont said:

I honestly wanted to let him have the last word, but I had to respond just to be able to sit down and shut up, without losing all face of course..:)

Remove ads