Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Erekose13

Explorer
While its amusing to play noble games it kinda puts me in a hard position where that was not at all what she was expecting when she was trying to offer you a job. Oh and the bit about her parents was enough to set her off as much as you have been by Jerrel.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
While its amusing to play noble games it kinda puts me in a hard position where that was not at all what she was expecting when she was trying to offer you a job. Oh and the bit about her parents was enough to set her off as much as you have been by Jerrel.
Which wouldn't have had to be mentioned if not for Nathan, :sigh: Oh, I sent a PM.

Verbatim

Explorer
I will do my best to make sure that I put RP stuff in non-discussion with NPC scenes in the future to avoid future scene busters, but the desire to write with good writers has always been a weakness of mine.

I did volunteer for the retcon though, so that is always an option should E13 want to run with it.

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay we need to stop a moment and figure this out. Alix's attitude has been very patronizing from the very first reply he made. Things snowballed from there to me and I think we need to pause for a second. (and I need to catch up with reading all these ooc and PMs)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Verbatim said:
See the above edit...*points to the previous post*
No worries! It's pretty much all my fault--I don't have +13 Diplomacy in real life, so while I was able to come up with a perfect opener over the course of last week, I pretty much screwed up the next two that I had to write on the spot.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
No worries! It's pretty much all my fault--I don't have +13 Diplomacy in real life, so while I was able to come up with a perfect opener over the course of last week, I pretty much screwed up the next two that I had to write on the spot.

Oh damn I understand you... I really don't have the +20 of Rinaldo and sometimes, it take me an hour to write down a good speech.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Okay we need to stop a moment and figure this out. Alix's attitude has been very patronizing from the very first reply he made. Things snowballed from there to me and I think we need to pause for a second. (and I need to catch up with reading all these ooc and PMs)
Aye, his replies were patronising because he got upset when the other PCs started interrupting when he was talking to Lavinia, and I'm not as good at writing diplomatically as Alix would be at saying it.

Remove ads