Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire: Blood Dawn

LunaticLucas

First Post
As the band plays on stage, all Li can think is "wow this is such an amazing band. I wish I could play like that but all I've ever played was classical piano music."

The band finished their song Li noticed that the band was getting off the stage.

Josh nudges Li with his elbow, shouting over the noise of the club, "I know him! He wants to meet you!"

"What? Why would he want to meet me? How does he even know who I am?" Li asked genuinely surprised.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rosanna's eyes widen uncontrollably. "Look, Felecia, I appreciate the thought. I mean, I'm really flattered and all, but that's really not my scene, ya know?" She tries to smile like it's no big deal, but clearly it is. "I think I'm going to go now."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ira - There's Always a Bigger Fish

Kevin is casually leaning against the railing separating him from a very long fall. Next to him is a tall, blond man with slavic features and piercing blue eyes. The man is wearing an immaculate white suit and has an air of old European aristocracy. Ira doesn't remember ever meeting this man and he certainly wasn't on the guest list. When Ira arrives, Kevin scowls but says nothing, instead moving behind Ira and pulling the balcony doors closed.

The man in white regards Ira thoughtfully before speaking, a small twinge of a nordic accent seeping through here and there, "Congratulations, Mr. Armstrong. You have managed to get my attention. And that isn't easy. I am Lodin."

Angelina - A Paradox of Reason

The woman is relatively short, with a mix of Native American and African features and coloring, but vibrant green eyes. She is dressed as a nurse and, whens she speaks, Angie notices a faint hint of an indeterminate Caribbean accent.

"I know. I have been watching you as you slowly put the pieces together. You are quite clever. You assume, though, that I mean you harm. That is not the case...at least, not yet. Your cleverness has earned you a reward. A gift."

The woman's eyes seem to turn feral and almost glow and Angie finds herself unable to move, as if her body won't respond to her mind's commands.

"I am Tituba, though in these modern nights my name is Dr. Tyra Ross."

Rhett - Fun and Games

Clara and Chloe continue to smile and lavish attention on Rhett as the man at the far end of the table chuckles, speaking to his goons, "You hear that boys? He don't even know who I am. Ain't that a kick in the pants. Looks I ain't as famous as I used to be."

He points to a picture on the wall. The picture is old, but shows the man at the table, looking the same as he does now. Behind him are 1920s era cars and buildings. The name on the bottom of the frame is Al Capone.

Capone snaps his fingers and Chloe and Clara stop and back away from Rhett.

Capone regards Rhett quietly for a few moments, "Grandpa Rick ain't with us anymore. He refused what I had to offer and out of respect I let him live a long, productive life. He died this morning, peacefully, from old age. Something I, and soon you, will never have to worry about."

Li - The Memory Remains

Josh seems a little confused at the question, "I, uh, I don't know. He...I..."

And then the young black man is there, gently moving Josh aside. He whispers something in Josh's ear and suddenly Josh is all smiles again, "Hey, I'm going to go get another drink. I'll be right back."

The young black man extends a hand to Li, "Garwood Marshall. Pleased to meet you."

Rosanna - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Kathy rolls her eyes and motions to the booth, "Sit down, we're not going to hurt you. Jesus, Licia, where'd you find this one?"

Felicia stammers, "Well, you said anyone I wanted, right?"

Kathy sighs, "Yeah, you're right."

Kathy turns her attention back to Rosanna, "Look, I'm sorry if we scared you or offended you or whatever. Bottom line, Felicia wants you to join our little exclusive brood. Membership benefits include immortality and some nifty powers."

Bloodnymph puts her hand on the table with the fingers spread out. Kathy pulls a pocket knife out and does the knife trick, stabbing the table between Bloodnymph's fingers with ever increasing speed until her hand is moving faster than humanly possible.

When she stops, a small trickle of blood runs down Bloodnymph's palm. Kathy takes her hand and licks the blood off.

Kathy's eyes seem to glow in the dim light of the club as she looks up from Bloodnymph's palm, canines prominently longer than they were before, "Oh, and, you know, there's the whole blood drinking part."

Felicia looks at Rosanna with pleading eyes, "Please say yes."

TillForPie

First Post
Ira looks between Kevin and Lodin with a raised eyebrow. "Mr Lodin?" He looks over his shoulder as Kevin closes the door behind him before re-leveling his gaze on his mysterious guest. "Of the New Hampshire Lodins?" It's utter BS, but his delivery is so natural, so unhesitating, that one could be forgiven for believing that there actually is a family of Lodins in New Hampshire. Ira assumes this man is moneyed based on the way he carries himself. He might not be Ira but he's at least of a similar species and that's enough for a meet-and-greet. He flips his vampire cape over his shoulder and offers a hand to shake. "Welcome to the Furio." He assumes Lodin is here with a business proposal of some kind and his game-face is on in an instant, the women in his bedroom forgotten.

LunaticLucas

First Post
At a total loss for what is happening Li glances in the direction where Josh walked off. Not seeing him, he returns his gaze to the mysterious person sitting across the table. Li slowly extends his hand and shakes Garwood's hand in confusion.

"So how is that you know Josh?"

Rubberneck

First Post
Rhett glances back and forth from the picture to the man at the table. He's never noticed the picture before, but he knows the name. Hell who doesn't know the stories of Al Capone? Self made mobster whos rivals had an uncanny way of disappearing or finding themselves dead. Most notably the Valentine's Day Massacre. A lot of Capone's traits, Rhett shared. Once nothing, but determination and hard work had made him something.

"The Al Capone? I certainly know the legacy and the stories. You're a f****n legend. I heard one particular story where you died in the 40's. I have to say you look damn good for over 100 years old."

Rhett moves over towards the table and takes a seat opposite of Capone.

"Too bad about Grampa Rick, he was good to me, gave me purpose, made me part of the family. Tell me more about this gift he refused. I take it I'm about to be offered the same?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rosanna - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Kathy rolls her eyes and motions to the booth, "Sit down, we're not going to hurt you. Jesus, Licia, where'd you find this one?"

Felicia stammers, "Well, you said anyone I wanted, right?"

Kathy sighs, "Yeah, you're right."

Kathy turns her attention back to Rosanna, "Look, I'm sorry if we scared you or offended you or whatever. Bottom line, Felicia wants you to join our little exclusive brood. Membership benefits include immortality and some nifty powers."

Bloodnymph puts her hand on the table with the fingers spread out. Kathy pulls a pocket knife out and does the knife trick, stabbing the table between Bloodnymph's fingers with ever increasing speed until her hand is moving faster than humanly possible.

When she stops, a small trickle of blood runs down Bloodnymph's palm. Kathy takes her hand and licks the blood off.

Kathy's eyes seem to glow in the dim light of the club as she looks up from Bloodnymph's palm, canines prominently longer than they were before, "Oh, and, you know, there's the whole blood drinking part."

Felicia looks at Rosanna with pleading eyes, "Please say yes."

Wha... Rosanna tries to speak, but her voice fails her. She looks back and forth from Kathy to Felecia, and to the one called Bloodnymph. She's wanted to believe it for so long... written entry after entry on her online diary about the possibilities--the probabilities, even. But now, seeing it first hand... witnessing myth turned reality, her own arguments for what she thought she knew was the truth seemed so petty and small. But this was real.. and this was now.

Later in life, such as it may be, Rosanna will look back and remember that this exact moment in time is when she realized that everything about the world was a lie, that everything about her was a lie. For when the words finally came to her, when she finally had the wherewithal to shape her lips and force the air from her throat, it was not "Yes," or "I knew it!" that escape those quivering lips, but three words that belied everything she thought she was about.

"This is impossible..."

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry, I kept meaning to ask if Angie could still speak...how complete her paralysis is...before I post. And I kept forgetting to. >_< )

Remove ads