Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire: Blood Dawn

Shayuri

First Post
Angelina's eyes widen, and she takes a step back from those unsettling eyes...and realizes she can't move. The large muscles of her legs and arms aren't responding. It's not paralysis. She can feel them at a normal state of tension that represents a rest state when standing unaided. Not stiff and overstimulated, not loose and hyper-relaxed.

Immediately she started flipping pages in the DSM in her head, trying to stem a rising tide of panic by throwing facts at it.

No injection or skin contact. Gas? Some kind of paralytic gas or hallucinagen. Hallucination? Maybe some kind of hypnosis? Could I be dreaming?

"What...is this?" she asked. "What's happening?" The panic was rising despite her efforts. Soon it would be in full force.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ira - Just Lodin

Lodin smiles, though his eyes are as cold as his hand when he shakes Ira's, "Just Lodin."

He keeps a hold of Ira's hand in a vice-like grip, "You are cocky, arrogant, self-absorbed, and utterly contemptible. But, you are also potentially useful to me. You have gained power and prestige. Eventually, one of my rivals would seek to take you under their wing and I can't let that happen. So, either you die...or you become mine. Choose." As if for emphasis, Lodin's canines extend in to fangs.

Li - I Know You

Garwood shrugs, "I don't know Josh, I know you. A, uh, old friend of mine, a mentor I guess, heard about you from his associates at your college and took an interest in you. So, he used me to find you, and I used Josh to get you here."

Garwood looks around at the lingering crowd, "We should go some place a little less crowded." Garwood's eyes lock with Li's and Li suddenly finds himself following Garwood in to the back of the club. He didn't choose to, he didn't even think about doing so...he just did, as if he were an unwilling passenger in his own body.

Once they are at a private booth in the back, Garwood sighs heavily and grabs Li by the shoulders, his canines extending fangs, "I'm sorry about this. I don't want this. But he does."

Rhett - An Offer He Can't Refuse

Capone chuckles, "Cliche of cliches, ain't it? I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse. Well, you could, but you'd be sleeping with the fishes tonight."

Clara and Chloe approach again, one on either side of Rhett. Their eyes are glowing a crimson red and their canines have become prominent fangs.

Capone continues, "Actually, they're the ones making the offer. See, there's matters of politics and prestation to consider, but we'll get into that later."

Rosanna - What's Possible For You

Kathy rolls her eyes and leans back in the booth, resting against Bloodnymph with a booted foot on the table, "Impossible? Why, because some science book or religious fanatic said so? Look, I don't know you, but Felicia wants you so...you figure out what's possible for you."

Felicia gently takes Rosanna's hand and kisses her wrist. She goes in for a second kiss, with her canines extending in to fangs.

Angelina - Absence of Reason

Tituba's face betrays a sort of sadness, "I am truly sorry. You are fighting against a life spent learning precisely how the world is supposed to work, a life filled with reason. And now you are faced with an absence of reason. I was the same, in a way. I spent my life learning the rituals of the islands and their spirits, only to find myself a slave of the Christians. I didn't understand what the Salem girls meant when they called me a witch. I only knew the torture the preacher men inflicted on me and so I called other people witches so they would stop. And then he came...a vampire. Something far more dangerous than I. He told them to let me go. And they did. And he took me and made me like him. Now, I must do the same to you."

She approaches slowly, mournfully, her canines extending into fangs.

TillForPie

First Post
"You are cocky, arrogant, self-absorbed, and utterly contemptible."
"Well tell me what you really think."

"But, you are also potentially useful to me. You have gained power and prestige. Eventually, one of my rivals would seek to take you under their wing and I can't let that happen. So, either you die...or you become mine. Choose." As if for emphasis, Lodin's canines extend in to fangs.
Ira laughs anxiously as he struggles to comprehend what's going on. "Sure, I'm yours, just don't kill me" he says with nervous sarcasm. "In case you haven't noticed: I'm already a vampire." He flaps his cape with his free hand. When Lodin fails to laugh he tries to tug his hand free. "All right, joke's over. Did Jared put you up to this?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
An icy chill courses through Rosanna's body as she feels the brush of Felicia's lips on her flesh. Her breathing has all but stopped; her heart beats in time with the house music. Kathy and Bloodnymph fade away and in her world there is only Felicia, the gentle touch of her cold flesh, and her beautifully outlined eyes meeting her own as she turns from Felicia into something... else. Everything in her says to pull away, to turn and run, to pretend it was all a dream... to run home and wash the makeup from her face, to burn the black dresses in favor or something Sunshine and Flowers, to forget this culture, this life.

But instead she releases the tension in her hand, anticipating the next bush of those soft, cold lips.

OOC: I hope it's okay that I took the liberty of assuming there was house music playing while the band was otherwise occupied.

LunaticLucas

First Post
"I'm sorry about this. I don't want this. But he does." Garwood sighs heavily and grabs Li by the shoulders, his canines extending fangs.

Struggling against Garwood's iron grasp, an intense sensation hit Li's neck. A sudden wave of euphoria crashes through out his body. Unable to focus on anything but this incredible rush Li completely gives into it. Feeling unburdened for maybe the first time he can remember, Li can't even remember why he cared about things like perfect GPA or becoming Valedictorian. All Li wants now is to keep feeling this good, slowly everything start to fade to black.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Little crazy, but yep. :))

Angelina tries to shake her head, and fights back the urgent need to babble, to scream, to panic, with the resolute stubbornness that had gotten her through her first autopsy, the reckless hours of emergency room shifts, and all the other eldritch horrors of medical school.

"Whatever you think you have to do," she gasped breathlessly, "you don't. This doesn't have to happen. Who would I go to? No one would believe me!" The vampire's inexorable advance continues, and as she leans in closer, Angelina had time to whimper, "...please..."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ira - Jared is Dead

Lodin sneers, "Jared is dead."

With that, he violently drags Ira toward him and sinks his fangs into Ira's neck. Pain quickly gave way to an odd exultation, like being on X while already high on weed. He knew he was dying but it just didn't seem to matter.

Consciousness drifted away...

Something liquid hit his lips. Hot, bitter, coppery...and suddenly everything he ever wanted or needed. It was gone all too soon. As he opened his eyes, he saw Lodin standing over him, the bite mark on his own wrist healing rapidly.

Everything was hazy, disjointed. He heard Lodin tell Kevin, "Take him back to his room and his lady friends. They can be his first."

Kevin nods and hauls Ira to his feet with inhuman strength. Lodin is gone, vanished into the night.

Kevin whispers, "Welcome to the top of the food chain and the bottom of the totem pole."

Rosanna - Take Only What You Need

Felicia's fangs dug into the flesh of Rosanna's wrist like a gentle yet unyielding needle. The sensation was only a brief moment of pain followed by an odd sensation of euphoria. Weakness soon followed and Rosanna felt herself being lifted onto the table. A warm liquid touched her lips, sweet but bitter and suddenly it mattered more than anything else in the world.

She vaguely heard Felicia crying, "She won't let go! Make her stop! Please!"

A pair of hands pried Rosanna's mouth from Felicia's wrist. Kathy was the owner of those hands, "Ssshhh. Hey, its ok. Look at me. You're going to be fine. Bloodnymph left to get you something to eat." She looks over at Felicia who is paler than usual and holding her wrist, "You need some, too. Just remember what I told you. Take only what you need."

Li - Josh Was Dead the Moment He Walked In

Something liquid hit Li's lips and the only thing he could think of was to drink. He slowly became aware that it was blood, from Garwood's wrist. Garwood pulled away suddenly and something...someone else replaced him.

It didn't really matter who. All that mattered was the thirst.

As Li neared satisfaction, he finally realized whose neck his teeth were attached to...Josh. Still alive, but barely.

Garwood was close by, "Josh was dead the moment he walked in. This is our truth. This is what we do."

Rhett - Welcome to the Family

Clara and Chloe each grab one of Rhett's arms and sink their fangs in. Rhett feels like he is being pulled apart but a strange euphoria hits at the same time. He is hovering at the edge of consciousness and death when liquid hits his mouth. He slowly becomes aware that the liquid he is drinking is coming from Clara and Chloe, their blood mingling together as it drains from the bites on their lips from the fierce kissing they are engaging in above him.

Capone snaps his fingers and a man with a black bag over his head is brought in, struggling against the two thugs holding him. The man is thrown unceremoniously to the floor near Rhett. Rhett can smell the man's sweat, thick with fear, but more importantly, the man's blood, pulsing through his veins as that same fear makes his heart pump faster.

Capone smiles, "Welcome to the family."

Angelina - Take All That I Am

A tear, a single bloody tear, trickles down Tituba's cheek as her fangs reach Angelina's neck. Suddenly, she can move, but she no longer wants to - the euphoria is too intense, numbing logic and reason, overwhelming her mind with the beautiful sensation of dying.

And then that beauty is ripped away as blood is forced into her mouth. Tituba draws Angelina close, bringing Angelina's mouth to her own neck, where Tituba has punctured it with a sharp fingernail. Angelina instinctively realizes that she needs this to live.

The blood continues to flow and Angelina can feel Tituba growing weak. Her voice is a whisper, "Do what I could not. I sought to cure this terror, to heal from it, through magic and voodoo and witchcraft. The answer was not there. You must use knowledge and reason and medicine. Cure this affliction." Tituba's voice starts to trail off as Angelina realizes she is sated for the moment. But, with a final surge of strength, Tituba grabs the back of Angelina's head and forces her to finish it, "Take all that I am...all that I was. Be what I could never be."

Angelina feels something more than blood pass into her, something more profound and chilling and exhilarating...Tituba's very soul. A flood of memories and emotion and love and pain hit her all at once. Growing up on a small island in the Caribbean, learning the ways of the spirits from her grandmother. Being taken by the slavers and sold to the white man. Being a midwife in Salem. Being accused of witchcraft and naming names, any names, to avoid the cruel tortures of the priests. And then him...a Spaniard, a vampire, an outcast - he never told Tituba his name, simply gave her the dark gift and then fled into the night. And then Tituba's final thoughts, her final wish - that Angelina be spared the horror of the first kill, the first instinctual hunting of the predator, the eventual and inevitable erosion of the soul as the ravenous beast within consumes all traces of humanity. Angelina realizes, as Tituba's face settles into the peace of death, that her final wish will go unfulfilled. The beast is sated, but she can feel it...resting, waiting, biding its time.

Rubberneck

First Post
Rhett's life was always ruled by the urges, good and bad, that he faced day to day. The urge he felt now was more than all of it combined. Rhett doesn't even fully stand before he lunges at the kneeling hooded man that was set before him. He collides with the man with such force that both are sent sliding across the floor, Rhett on top, sinking his teeth into the man's neck. Even after the urge has subsided, Rhett drains the man until there is nothing left.

Remove ads