Eyes Of The Lich Queen OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Sincerest apologies! With the new baby and trying to get back in the swing of things at work from being out on paternity leave... I let the game lapse. My fault entirely, and I should have posted something. My apologies again!

However, I have just done an update, so if everyone is still within shouting distance of the thread, the game can continue! Hope you're all still around!

Thanx!

Mista Collins

First Post
I hate to have to do this as I have fully enjoyed this game, but I am going to have to drop from it. With the workload I have at work, along with going back for my Masters fulltime and studying for the CPA exam, I am currently swamped with activities outside of EN World and haven't been able to find time to actively keep up with all my games. This probably won't slow down for another year.

I want to thank you DEFCON for running such a great game. It was one of the better games I have ever been a part of. I really wish I could find time, but it wouldn't be fair to you or the other players if I can only make a post once every two weeks. I don't want to slow anything down one bit.

I wish you all the best of luck and I might stop in on occasion and see how the game is going.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Thanx for the post Mista Collins, best of luck with your future studies.

Although this brings up a very good point that I haven't wanted to admit to myself, but which has probably been obvious for a month now... that I haven't been on the ball with my game either. This hasn't been about time... as I've been able to post occasionally on the games I play... but it's mainly been about motivation. For whatever reasons... my desire to stay on top of my GMing duties with my game has been non-existant. A lot of that was due to my wife giving birth and thus my focus elsewhere, but the rest of it is just my compulsion to GM has trickled away. I dunno if this has anything to do with my excitement for 4E's arrival and thus my urge to play 3.5 has waned... but that also might be a possibility.

So that being said... I'm going to suspend the game indefinantly. My thanks to all you folks for being awesome players... especially to drothgery, stonegod, and Velmont for sticking with me since the Warriors of the Coast days. And my apologies for letting the game peter out. But I guess that's par for the course in PbP eh?

My best to you all, and if/when 4E arrives and I have an urge to GM a game of that... I'll be sure to send out notices to you all. I don't expect that to happen any time soon... but who really knows? Thanx again for all your great work.

(PS - stonegod, I'm still staying active in the game's I'm playing, so I haven't left your game. Just wanted to let you know.)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sorry to see this one go; its one of my longest running and Ari has been a blast. Thanks for the fun!

Don't worry, I won't kill Jarrith for this. I'll just do it for other reasons. :)

Velmont

First Post
I must tell I have many things to think about these time, and taking some games off to ligthen my time on internet is welcome. Sadly, Jango was among my most interesting PC, so if in a futur, you wnat to continu that game (maybe in 4E), you can tell me, I'll probably willing to continue if time allow me.

drothgery

First Post
FWIW, I'll probably have a 4e Khalia put together shortly after I get my books. She's looking like a base of a caster cleric, with wizard multiclassing feats (and ritual casting). I'll post her when I'm done.

Remove ads