Eyes Of The Lich Queen OOC

Mista Collins

First Post
I think our current roster is pretty set. I don't think I could pick a character type that we really need or that would help us immensely.

As for 4th Edition, I'd prefer to stick with 3.5. I am currently in the same situation as you DEFCON and my gaming is currently limited to EN World right now. I haven't even really bothered looking over most (READ: any) of the 4th Edition stuff because I am happy and content with what I have now. I think the conversion might be a little much for the setting and/or characters we have now.

No matter the decisions, I will stick with this game as it has been very enjoyable and I like our cast.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Sounds good. We'll stay with just the five of you and 3.5 for now. Unless we all get blown away by 4E and want to swap out regardless of conversion issues, we'll stick with 3.5 even when it comes out.

When I create the Ch. 2 thread, you'll see it on the board and I'll let you all know it's up here as well.

Velmont

First Post
I got a question. When I am using a Prophetic Favor, all my spells (except teh ones of my highest level) are Empowered. I have an Eberron Shard that allow me to Empower any Scorching Ray. I was wondering that if both effect stacks? I would say not and I was thinking the shard might not be totally useless but is somehow less interesting, and I might sell it soon to buy something better.

Velmont

First Post
Four time a day for now, and it takes me a standard action to enter in Prophetic Favor. Sure, it is usefull, but if I feels there is something more usefull to have and I lack money, I might sell it.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
They do not stack. So the shard would only be useful if you had already entered a Prophetic Favor four times in the day already.

Although if you had already done that, my guess is you probably wouldn't have any spells slots left for that day with which to cast another Scorching Ray. :)

Selling it is certainly an option.

Velmont

First Post
Sometimes, I might not want to take the time of entering a prophetic favor and cast a scorching ray immediatly. And also, I,m not sure yet what I want. I might save money and buy something that worth more then 4k later.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I've started the Chapter 2 thread, so all further in-game posts should be using that one. Since nobody replied to the old post, my guess is everyone already has what they need and is ready to continue on. If you have anything else quickly to do in Newthrone, post it quickly... otherwise the ship will set sail and we'll move onto the next phase of the adventure.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
DEFCON 1 said:
I've started the Chapter 2 thread, so all further in-game posts should be using that one. Since nobody replied to the old post, my guess is everyone already has what they need and is ready to continue on. If you have anything else quickly to do in Newthrone, post it quickly... otherwise the ship will set sail and we'll move onto the next phase of the adventure.
Linky?

I'll do a quick sweep, but I didn't really see anything (1.7k gp is below the threshold on a lot of the more useful stuff).

Remove ads