Eyes Of The Lich Queen OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I have never made a position on aberrant dragonmarks causing distress in the general population for the simple reason that I haven't had to yet. Ari and Jango have both always kept their marks a secret, so we have not yet had to see how regular people would react. ;) Although an interesting indication might be to look at the fact that the inner circle of Daggerspell Guardians all had aberrant marks. Did they follow Zendarrill Lorren (Sur'Kil) and come together as a group because they gathered more strength that way? That they were otherwise ostrascized and only by joining the Guardians did they feel safe? Things to wonder about.

Now if Donovan chooses to show off his new mark, then we might get an idea of the reaction from people, especially from the Templars. We'll have to wait and see. :D

jkason

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
I have never made a position on aberrant dragonmarks causing distress in the general population for the simple reason that I haven't had to yet. Ari and Jango have both always kept their marks a secret, so we have not yet had to see how regular people would react. ;) Although an interesting indication might be to look at the fact that the inner circle of Daggerspell Guardians all had aberrant marks. Did they follow Zendarrill Lorren (Sur'Kil) and come together as a group because they gathered more strength that way? That they were otherwise ostrascized and only by joining the Guardians did they feel safe? Things to wonder about.

Now if Donovan chooses to show off his new mark, then we might get an idea of the reaction from people, especially from the Templars. We'll have to wait and see. :D

Well, given that he was already used to covering up all his tattoos and scars, it's unlikely he'll be walking around with his shirt off all of a sudden just to test the waters. ;)

Of course, the entire party knows, and Donovan's never been much of a secret-keeper, so I suspect his mark won't be much of a secret unless and until it has to be. But since his mark's power is to make people afraid of him, judging reactions may be difficult until he learns to control it. ;)

Velmont

First Post
Things to sell:
Greatclub +1
Breastplate +1

Also, if you have any item you find useless and want to sell, go on. We will see all the money we have and then split it evenly. I know some people have gain more items then other, and that will be considered in the futur loot when I split them.

Also, I suppose that Aern will leave the story line because of Unkabear inactivity in this thread. I've also noticed that Autumn havn't been active for a month. I don't remember we had been warn of a possible inactivity.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Aern will be left at the Silver Flame temple and not move onto the next part of the adventure.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do about Jina yet... whether she'll stay in Newthrone as well or if we have her tag along on the off-chance Autumn comes back.

drothgery

First Post
Velmont said:
Also, I suppose that Aern will leave the story line because of Unkabear inactivity in this thread. I've also noticed that Autumn havn't been active for a month. I don't remember we had been warn of a possible inactivity.

I didn't see anything on that front. Autumn was setting up a PBP game that I had a character ready to go in at the end of December, but hasn't been seen on ENWorld since Jan 5.

Mista Collins

First Post
I know that Autumn was in another game with me and either backed out completely because things were getting hectic for him, or stated he would be slow at posting. I'm going to try and dig that up somewhere.

Velmont

First Post
For now, it seems Jango had his shot already. Maybe he is immune since he got his own mark removed. I wonder if it is something related to the Eye's room or to the battle where Jango lost his mark.

Remove ads