Eyes Of The Lich Queen OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I know in-game the talk has been for Ari and Rogan to go find Yellin and speak to him by themselves... but what are the rest of you going to do if that's the case?

If you have no ideas for what Khalia, Jango and Donovan might do in the meantime... I'd rather just have all five of you go speak with the guy just so you all have some way to contribute to the game. Yeah, it might make sense "in-game" to only go with two people to see him... but I'd rather have everyone have fun "out-of-game" first.

But if the three of you have some other idea of what you can do and how to contribute without going with Ari and Rogan... I have no problems splitting the group up for the time being if that's the case.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Khalia might research local birth/death/historical records for our Jhem-whatshisname to see what she could find. Someone might want to check shipping records for our missing noble to see when he left. other than that, ... ?

jkason

First Post
I'd mostly thought we'd be meandering around town looking for trouble. We know others are looking for the eye, so they might have followed the same clues we did in getting here. Alternately, he'd probably stick with Khalia to watch her back (go team divine and all that. ;) )

Of course, if there's no in-game negative to all of us heading to talk to him, I'm always a fan of sticking together so as to avoid getting picked off. :)

jason

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I think drothgery's PC is still dead, so not sure how often he's checking in. Just in case you were waiting for his response.

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
I think drothgery's PC is still dead, so not sure how often he's checking in. Just in case you were waiting for his response.

Yeah, my laptop is still dead (and the signals seem to have gotten crossed somewhere in sending me the box to ship it off to Dell's repair center). Though I've got my old PC up and running @home, so if I had a good idea for something for Khalia to do, I could probably have slipped in a post.

Velmont

First Post
stonegod said:

lol... quick confusion here. PC like Player's Character or PC like Personal Computer :p

Staying together might be a good idea.

drothgery

First Post
Velmont said:
lol... quick confusion here. PC like Player's Character or PC like Personal Computer :p

Staying together might be a good idea.

Khalia is quite alive, even if her player has a broken laptop and has been sucked into Lost Odyssey on Xbox 360...

Remove ads