Eyes Of The Lich Queen OOC

Unkabear

First Post
Easy enough Lime Green is bright enough for me. Though I will still be changing colors as I change persona's...I will figure it out. I will do what I can to not make it confusing.

Mista Collins

First Post
Rogan would be best suited for Dark Orange or would Dark Orange be best suited for Rogan? Either way, Dark Orange is what I will be using.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm ashamed: Today a friend has facilitate me his eberron campain setting book, so I'm creating an artificer. It's almost done, just need equipment and a good story, and suggestions? He is a gnome.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
I'm ashamed: Today a friend has facilitate me his eberron campain setting book, so I'm creating an artificer. It's almost done, just need equipment and a good story, and suggestions? He is a gnome, so I was thinking to place him with Jina and his brother? Cousin maybe? don't really know

Cousin? Jina and Jango are elves...

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, heres my gnome artificer, I would need a sugestion for the background, he could fit in the Silver flame, as mastercrafter or something like that.

Oh and I had a question: Can I have an homunculus? As you can see I have added the necesary things in the equipment, but if theres any problems, I wil replace it with a more powerfull wand

[sblock]
Name: Hutty "Fast fingers" Rodembergy
Class: Artificer
Race: Gnome
Size: Medium
Alignment: Neutral
Deity:

Str: 8 -2 Level: 5 XP: 10000
Dex: 12 +1 BAB: +3 HP: 23 (1d6+1)
Con: 12 +1 Grapple: +1 Dmg Red:
Int: 18 +4 Speed: 20' Spell Res: 0
Wis: 10 +0 Init: +4 Spell Save: +0
Cha: 16 +3 ACP: -X Spell Fail: 0%

Base Armor Shld Dex Size Nat Misc

Total
Armor: 10 +4 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0 17
Touch: 11 Flatfooted: 15

Base Mod Misc Total
Fort: 1 +1 +2
Ref: 1 +1 +2
Will: 4 +0 +4

Weapon Attack Damage Critical
Crosbow heavy +5 1d8 19-20x2
Quarterstaff +4 1d6/1d6 20x2
Morningstar +1 1d6 20x2

Languages: Common, Gnome, Dwarven, Elven, Draconic

Class Abilities: Artificer knowledge, Artisan bonus, disable

trap, scribe scroll, brew potion, craft wondorous item,

craft homunculus, craft magic arms and armors, retain

essence.

Feats: Extraordinary Artisan, Exeptional Artisan, Magical

aptitude,Toughness,point blank shot

Skill Points: 28+7+7+7+7 Max Ranks: 8/4
Skills Ranks Mod Misc Total
Use Magic Device 8 +3 +11
Spellcraft 8 +4 +12
Search 4 +4 +8
Knowledge(arcana) 4 +4 +8
Knowledge(arch. enge.)4 +4 +8
Concentration 6 +1 +7
Craft(alchemy) 6 +4 +2 +12
Craft(metalworking) 6 +4 +10
Craft(armorsmithing) 6 +4 +10
Profession 2 +0 +2
Disable Device 2 +4 +6
Apprise 2 +4 +6

Equipment: Cost Weight

Mastercraft small heavy crosbow 350gp
Chain shirt 100gp
Artisan Clothings
Mornigstar small 8gp
Light steel shield 9gp
Cloack of Intelligence +2 4000gp
Masterwork Artisan tools
(metalworking) 55gp
Masterwork Artisan tools
(Armorsmithing) 55gp
Homunculus(Iron defender)
materials 75gp
Alchemist's lab 500gp
Magic Missile wand 350gp
ring of protection +1 2000gp
Tent 10gp
Bedroll 1gp
Blanquet 5sp
Trail rations 5sp
Rope hemp
Fishhook
4 potions Cure Light Wounds 200gp
1 potion of reduce person 250
Total Weight:XXlb Money: 1036gp

Lgt Med Hvy
Max Weight: 1-26 27-53 54-80

Spell DC: + 3 (Int) + Spell Level

Height: 1.3 meters
Weight: 60 kg
Eyes: green
Hair: black
Skin: little tanned
[/sblock]
Appearance:
Hutty is quite short as most of the gnomes, he has big

pointy mustach and a little pointy beard. His deep green

eyes, appear to see beyon, to percive the mechanics and the

essence of all things, living or not. His fingers usually

move fast in a random fashion whenever he is interested with

some device artifact or the sort. With his usless tiny

mornigstar and his little shield, he seems more like a

mini-warrior than an artificer, though his bulty backpack

and his several potions makes think otherwise

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Voda Vosa... I really can't suggest a background for you... you really need to figure one out for yourself. This is your character. I will certainly help tweak the details so they make sense in the grand scheme of things... but as I've said from the very beginning... the character background is much, much more important than the stats. I will not ever just accept a character because of a specific race/class combo is interesting or because we don't have one represented yet... the details of the character background and why they are involved are paramount.

So while you might want to play an gnome artificer more than a dwarf shugenja or a Silver Flame invoker... none of those points matter in the least if you don't have a character background first and foremost. So please please please... go back... read where the party is coming from and is going... come up with a character and background that fits in with one of the plotlines currently moving forward (the Flame crusade, the Daggerspell Guardian work, Jango's journey north), and only after THAT has been taken care of and we've worked out a good fit... will I concern myself with the race, class and stats of the character.

Thanx.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I have created the Rogue's Gallery thread for Eyes Of The Lich Queen RIGHT HERE.

I have approved the following characters only, and if I could please have Ari Osten, Khalia ir'Indari, Jango Silversun, Jina Silversun, Rogan ir'___, and Aern posted over there right now, I'd appreciate it.

Those of you who are still without complete characters, please continue to work on them in this thread, and only when it is done and accepted will I give you the go ahead to post it over in the other thread. Do not post your character in the other thread until I have approved it.

Also, Autumn... please select a color with which you will use for Jina Silversun's dialogue. Thanx all! The actual game thread will go up after all characters are completed and ready in the other thread, and I've advanced the Warriors game thread to the point where I can switch over. Watch here for details.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm sorry if it seems that I wanted you to make my character background, english is not as easy to use as it seems, I'll try to explain myself better now: What I intended to say was that I need .. mmm ... like an 'OK' or a 'That could work' for the background. I'm still working on it, but I thought I needed your aprobal in this: Does the silver flame have a crafter working for them? I was thinking that Hutty may be this crafter and was required to accompany the crusade to supply it with all sort of magical gadgets. Is this general concept alright? Is it plausible?
I hope I have been more clear now than before, sorry for the missunderstood.

Remove ads